The Return of the Norrathian Spotlight!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleaner Active Member

I agree 100%!!!!! Feldon and his Co-Conspirators did more than extravagant job contributing to the game.
    Feldon and Afista_SOE like this.
  2. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Thank you for nominating me (Slipps), I am very flattered. However I think as a decorator, and RP'er, I practically have Lera's site up all the time, Feldon's is a very close second for many reasons!
    Kalmaraa, Sapphirius and Afista_SOE like this.
  3. Eshaac Active Member

Personally.. I think "Niami DenMother" needs to be in the Spot light... Every thing she does for all the years she has been doing it. Awesome Lady!!

Eshaac
    jakenn, Brighten, Moonpanther and 4 others like this.
  4. Lera Well-Known Member

Awww, thanks, everyone! I'm glad people find EQ2Furniture useful.

Only 26,571 minutes until Frostfell! Not much time to finish decorating!
    Feldon, Lala and Afista_SOE like this.
  5. Devilin New Member

Jazabelle of Antonia Bayle for her work in the decorating, crafting and RP communities. As one of the first people I met in EQ2, she introduced me to the wonderful world of in game decorating and has been one of the most helpful people I've met in game over the years.
    jakenn, Feldon and Afista_SOE like this.
  6. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Naimi is awesome and Jazabelle is a genius, and thinking of her reminds me of Jesdyr the man that created the beloved and cursed at 'Layout Tool'.

Afista, with all these wonderful people, how could you ever just pick one?
    jakenn, Feldon and Afista_SOE like this.
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Can I vote twice? XD Lera's site is my most frequented website.
    Feldon and Afista_SOE like this.
  8. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I think it will be a tough decision as we have so many wonderful people that do so much for this community. I have used EQ2 Traders, EQ2 Wire, EQ2U, EQ2 Zam, and EQ2 Maps more times than I can count. If I could I would nominate every one lol :p. Thanks to every one for all that you do for the EQ2 gaming community! :)
    Seefar, jakenn, Feldon and 1 other person like this.
  9. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

That's the wonderful part, I don't have to just pick one! :)

Some additional previous spotlights did include some more of the names you mentioned:
    April 2014: Gracee
    February 2014: Jesdyr
    December 2013: Kamoj Oakcleaver
    February 2013: Niami Denmother
    November 2012: Jazabelle
    September 2012: Cheribomb
    August 2012: Afista
    August 2012: Windseye

Some of the months in between were highlights on players from other SOE games as well. (Sorry if I missed linking an EQ2 player!) A lot of our previous spotlights focused on decorators. I'd like to expand on that though, and take the opportunity to highlight and thank some really awesome members of our community who do so many different things that make the game more enjoyable for others :)

Please continue to share your thoughts on players you'd like to see highlighted either in this thread or via a PM. We're looking forward to doing a lot more player spotlights!
    Kittybock, jakenn, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  10. Nolus Well-Known Member

I'll say Slipps. :)
    Afista_SOE likes this.
  11. Redhare New Member

Thank you all for the very nice comments regarding what we do for Norrath. To be clear on some of the posts, my husband and I are the founders and leaders of the NCA on Butcherblock and Unrest and on all the other servers (minus naggy) we're known as Crafting Alliance of Norrath in the New Halas GH. I run and operate all of these, and everyone has been so amazing and generous with their donations. We've been operating the Butcherblock hall for 2.5 years and within the last year we opened up all the other halls and took possession of NCA on Unrest from Blastin because he trusted us to take good care of it.

So thank you again everybody for your kind words and support.
    Seefar, Lala and Afista like this.
  12. Redhare New Member

Yes, we have a hall on Guk called Crafting Alliance of Norrath in the New Halas GH. My toon over there is Cydne.
    Seefar, Lala and Afista like this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Nominating me!
    QUIARRAH on Splitpaw. House decorator.
    Afista_SOE likes this.
  14. Sharann Well-Known Member

I'd like to nominate Feldon and Lera. Their websites are among the very very few I have on my explorer toolbar.
    EQ2furniture is the best updated decorator website (in addition to EQ2traders), also very user-friendly, and EQ2wire is where I get all the news even before checking the official forums.

My guild is using both websites very often and we put shortcuts on the guild website.

Lera and Feldon are doing an awesome job in keeping us updated. :cool:
    Griffon Lady, Cleaner, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  15. Awkk Well-Known Member

I nominate Feldon, for the many reasons already mentioned!

Also nominate Niami Denmother for her work in helping crafters, on beta and on her website, she has been a big help to me many times!

Also thanks to Crafters Alliance on Antonia Bayle, although I wish they had a Portal to Housing in the guild hall. :)

And thanks to Deonorth of Hammer and Tongs on Antonia Bayle. Hammer and Tongs is not always active, but they have been a big help in the past, by making their guild and harvest box available to all crafters.
    jakenn, Griffon Lady, Hijinx and 2 others like this.
  16. Brighten New Member

I agree. She has maintained EQ2 Traders since the beginning of time!
    jakenn, Eshaac and Afista_SOE like this.
  17. Awkk Well-Known Member

Is the creator of the Beetny website a player? If so, I think he should be recognized for this cool AA calculator!

http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/

I wish the game itself could be this easy to add or subtract and assemble AA builds!
    Afista_SOE likes this.
  18. Cleaner Active Member

We need 3 more aa structures for tradeskills (Adonring/ Refining , Expearmentation, Multicrafting) because on all 3 of my adventure sets I have harvesting tree'd out.
  19. Cythemia Member

1)Feldon (Eq2u / eq2wire) not sure who elses was involved on that project im sure he has alot of help to keep that going. Anytime i need something with a little more detail explained i always check here. He can take one line in a patch note and break it down to show the pro's and con's of any situation.
    2)Redhare (ingame Contributions, across many servers....Keep up the good Work! true example of "pay it forward" Everyone i know has always used and contributed back to the "Crafting Alliance" Not enough can be said about a person who dedicates their free time to others.
    3)Mogrim - Amazing person who has fought for 3 xpacs without giving up to bring the Warlocks back up to the top where both Sorcery class's should always be. He has always helped the warlock community in any way possible. If you have questions he will answer them any chance he gets.
    4)Bloodstormz on Butcherblock Even though i moved to AB-just from my personal experiences-He has Decorated 4 Massive and unique Guild Halls that are just Amazing i have never seen anyone with his skill levels, ive even heard someone say he was "methodical" in his abilities. He has helped 5 other massive sized homes and several small homes they posted, all are hall of famers, including one of his own. He is always showing people techniques and helping them achieve the idea's they have in mind. The main reason i want to nominate him is because, He Has always dropped what he is doing to come help someone, if it be something small as putting nobs on a stove, aligning multiple items to build a structure , or just general layout.
    Afista_SOE, Feldon and Cleaner like this.
  20. Cleaner Active Member

Yup what she said.
    Afista_SOE and Feldon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.