The Living Legacy Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Elstaf, May 27, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Elstaf Guest

I just recieved the July/Aug. edition of Beckett Massive Online Gamer and there is a full page add by SOE for this website. It says "We're still in the fight, is the fight still in you? Experience the Living Legacy events now! Its time for all past, present and future EQ and EQII players to celebrate their heritage. Free game play time, in game items, discounts and live events await! Join the adventure, become a legend, live the legacy." www.eqlivinglegacy.com With the game logos and a large logo which reads "Living Legacy, Fight with Legands" BUT... obviously there is nothing at that web address and nothing to be found via a goodle search... anyone know anything about this?

[Edited to make the title more clear to people looking to talk]
  2. ARCHIVED-Saroc_Luclin Guest

No idea what it is. I know on the EQLive site, Zatozia has said they're planning a big advertising push to encourage people to return and such, but I haven't heard any details or anything about it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Articulas Guest

If they want people to return they need to simplify their UI and gameplay. EQ2, WoW and LOTRO, all spoiled me.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xanaron Guest

Kind of curious myself.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Site won't load...
  6. ARCHIVED-Xanaron Guest

Ya think, try reading the whole post next time.
  7. ARCHIVED-Vodroc Guest

Been watching this thread, no site as of yet but I did do a whois on the domain and it is registered by SoE on the 14th of March.
    Would be interesting to see what it is, guessing that the magazine ship date wasn't what they expected and got caught with there pants down :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Jakini@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    It was too late at night to read ;P
  9. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

Just hold tight until next week folks. Some subscribers got the magazine earlier than anticipated, so it didn't match up with the anticipated 'go' date. :) No, I won't share details early. Yes, it's pretty cool stuff IMO.
  10. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Grimwell wrote:
    Grim just called it cool...it must suck...*le sigh*
  11. ARCHIVED-Burnout Guest

i hope they don't skip european players on this & the events are only available on us servers....
  12. ARCHIVED-Saroc_Luclin Guest

Well, there's a placeholder site up now. With a June 2nd date. Guess we have to wait till Sunday now. In similar news though, EQ had a patch yesterday, and our CS Rep added this line: "- Summer is coming. Keep watch on the EQPlayers website and the LaunchPad over the next couple of weeks for news about some exciting activities." and she's been hinting for weeks that big events are coming this summer.
  13. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

Theres a Living Legacy loot pack in Lon collection manager too for a clockwork gnome shapechange not sure how the pack i going to be made available yet.
  14. ARCHIVED-interstellarmatter Guest

Grimwell wrote:
    *strangles Grimwell*
    I must know now...can't wait...hate to wait...MUST KNOW!!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

Galithdor wrote:
    Hmmm, do I suspend his account for the weekend, or swap the contents of his backpacks with the shiny new L1 Brigand I just rolled up? Or just summon him to a zone with no exit and turn off the ability to recall out. Or summon him 1,000 feet above a city and let him fall... repeatedly.

16. ARCHIVED-Kiara- Guest

Grimwell wrote:
    Proof positive that you're nicer than I am...
    I vote for all of the above.
  17. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

I like the exitless room and disabled Call.
  18. ARCHIVED-Saroc_Luclin Guest

But the 10k foot fall is so classic. It's an old EQ practice after all.

More hints coming in from the EQ side. A returnee posted about their EQ account:

Kaziklu_Bey wrote:
    (Note: Seeds of Destruction is the 'unofficial-not-yet-announced' name of the next EQLive expansion)

to which Zatozia (CSR rep) responded:

Zatozia wrote:
  19. ARCHIVED-interstellarmatter Guest

Saroc_Luclin wrote:
    Yep, mine too. I had the EQ1 Plat edition. I just checked my account..not active but you can see the subscriptions. It shows all the expansions as active including the newest ones that I didn't have.
  20. ARCHIVED-PakMonyet Guest

ROFLMFAO......Grimwell, you made coffee come out my nose!