The Heritage of Time by Ceyarrecks (image heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

The house is updated, now with many new contributing artists, Daemora, Fyuri, Ms. Pockets, Warehouse, et al.
    The Heritage of Time has *ALL* Heritage Quest items that provide a view-able house item or gear on display with signs identifying them. There is also two(2) books on display and for 1gp in the Merchant Crate that detail each quest starter NPC & location.
    *currently Hall of Fame, Creativity(recent) #65, Newly Published #1, myself as owner.

House Portals to other areas are as follows:
    # Regional Armor & Weapon Museum.
    # Norrath Museum of Cloaks.
    # Norrath Museum of Crafted Armor.
    # All Things Grotto
    # Live Events Crafted Items
    # Crafted Housing Items L1~100
    # Crafted Housing Items L100+
    # Norrathian Estate Library
    (w/ over 600 in-game & player authored books)
    # Liv' 'Inn Stone Museum
    # Legends of Norrath Gallery

Now for the eye candy ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A more complete resource for the Community, to actually SEE the various bits available within the lands of Norrath.
    Gninja, Jaden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Fantastic, every single one of them. Someday, I might have enough energy and time to reappropriate these ideas to houses I have on AB if you don't mind...

Of course I am incapable of doing as stunning of a job as you have all done.
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Thank you ma'am,.. you are most certainly welcome to come visit,... the dojo is open 24hrs a day ;)
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ceyarrecks you are on Maj'Dul correct? I've been meaning to pop in and look at some of the other ones you guys have done. I think you do an awesome job at it, and it's good to look at everything all in one place.

I am assuming the house is on Maj'Dul also
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Yes, ma'am; Maj'Dul.
    And I thank you for the appreciation, we at Team DVC do spend much time in the honing and perfecting of the projects we work on,...
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Massively cool! :D

In the very first picture, what's the bluish-purple hourglass? Where's that from? :)

Uwk
  8. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

2ea.
    \aITEM -1302723638 -734891251 0 0 0:[Wantia round table]\/a
    2ea.
    \aITEM 1976514322 1090450584 0 0 0:[laboratory research flask]\/a
    all items set to exactly the same location, second set inverted(Rolled) exactly 180 degrees and raised a bit until neck & feet align.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, you sly thing! I never would've known! :D

Must've been deliberate, to go through all that much trouble... ;)

Uwk
    saving this page for future reference :)
  10. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Well, if I may be so bold; the Layout Editor allows one to contort, adjust, finitely and precisely manipulate items for the desired appearance. The idea occurred to me that the bottle rather looked like the bottom of an hourglass, a rather much-preferred larger-sized hourglass,.. the rest is history :)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/nod Coupled with my ignorance over how many Heritage items we have and all the new (Chaos Descending) stuff... ;->

And yep, gotta love the various layout editors for their tweak abilities! :D

Uwk
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

within The Heritage of Time are displayed ALL of the Heritage Quest items in game that
    1. have a house item component.
    2. have a visible appearance when worn.
  13. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

.... yeahhhh, we're gonna need you to do this on every server now. I can donate exactly 1 crisp high 5, and 2 positive affirmations to the cause.
    That's some prettty amazing work there!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So the house type of the first one is a Personal Dojo? Which city, Qeynos or Freeport ('cause the House listing rank can change, and it's often way faster just going to the front door sometimes... ;->)?

Uwk
  16. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Qeynos, Personal Dojo, Hall of Fame, Creativity(recent) #40, or Newly Published #2, myself as owner.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

Uwk
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If they want to do it themselves on AB, I certainly have empty houses. And they would by far do a better job than I could.

And I do have the Homeshow Crafting House I made that nobody has ever used. *sighs*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! Which one was that? A Tenebrous Tangle place? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is the Personal Planetarium I bought, you are a trustee in case someone from Homeshow Channel needed to be friended and I wasn't around. Its been about 8 months now and nobody has ever asked to use it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.