The Enterprise (Norrath Style) ~Image Heavy~

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Gosh. No I haven't. Wouldn't even know how to do that, but willing to try. Thank you for the compliment!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oy! Don't tell me, let me guess: you're in PG&E's neck of the woods? :-/

Uwk
    who grew up with candles, kerosene, and hurricane lamps, along with stores of bottles of water...just in case X-P
    Glenorian likes this.
  3. Foretold Well-Known Member

Finally got power back... visited.. AMAZING!! And I enjoyed the actors' story as well :D
  4. Glenorian Well-Known Member

I love it! Looks great :)
    Valzen and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats, Foretold! ;)

Hey, Valzen: is the official name of this, "The Enterprise (Norrath style)"? I've got some of the Uwk Horde over on Guk, and could swing by. :)

Uwk
  6. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Oh Love it ~! Just fantastic~! can't wait to visit in person when I log on :D
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Yes, it's the official name. And thanks for coming by!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, just visited with one of my Silver kids...I'd say it reminds me a lot of the first Star Trek movies as well, what with the grating in the floor, etc. when the original TV series just had carpeting of some sort, if memory serves...I actually prefer this way, and the movies; makes it look more like a real ship. ;->

Two things I've dug since visiting in person, besides the "transporter accidents" (love the dialog! ;->): one, the "badger alien" and the "mushroom alien" playing chess in the Lounge (waaay too cute!); and two, the...sound effects? Are those original to the zone, or did you bring in and set off music boxes or something, because when you first come in, I swear it sounds like all the old, original "beeps" and whatnot from the series! Very cool! :D

Uwk
    Valzen likes this.
  9. Valzen Well-Known Member

Very sweet of you to drop by! I noticed those sounds, too. They are the original Dimensional Pocket sounds. :D
  10. Gracey Well-Known Member

Really nice use of color throughout. Love it!
  11. Maltaros Active Member

I love this house. Going to have to free up a character slot so I can make a toon on Guk and come visit. *smile*
  12. Eragahn Member

AWESOME! Big trekkie here!
  13. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I love love love your color choices!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Valzen like this.
  14. Afista Well-Known Member

Oooooh, I'm going to have to stop by and check this out! I'm not a "Trekkie", but I don't need to be to appreciate how awesome this is. Very cool :)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can assure you, any of the Enterprise crews would love to have this much space! :D

Uwk
  16. oldskool Active Member

Visited and Liked. Really amazing work.
  17. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!
  18. Valzen Well-Known Member

I really appreciate it! Got your mail, but I don't know how often you'll check back on Guk. Sent a reply. :)