The Enterprise (Norrath Style) ~Image Heavy~

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Hello, fellow lovers of decorating! I just finished my Enterprise. Please stop by and tell me what you think. Always taking suggestions and criticisms. I do NOT use the editor addon in any way shape or form, so go easy! lol

The ship's computer has problems. Poor Scotty can't get the people to transport right. Dr. McCoy is trying to put them back together. Spock is wondering where Norrath is and the captain is being himself.

All Star Trek characters and other visions are copyrighted, of course. I used the old TV series as inspiration when I finally got the Dimensional Pocket. However, there is no holodeck in the old series, but mine has one! :D

Medium Homes on Guk server published recently.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Valzen Well-Known Member

3. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Oh wow! Very cool and fun!!!! Which server is this on?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Valzen like this.
  4. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thanks, Cheribomb! Honor from you!! It's Guk. :)
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

I love to be able to craft actors on my carpenter. I go crazy with them. So please do read their dialogues. Thank you!
  6. pumancat Well-Known Member

I was always wondering when someone would finally do this. Great job.
  7. Feara Well-Known Member

Wow! To try to say anything else would just be an understatement.

Every little detail is well thought out.

/Epic_job_Valzen
  8. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! :D
  9. Valzen Well-Known Member

I'm surprised to have not seen it done yet either. Thank you!
  10. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Oooooo. I so want to explore this now! *is a HUGE Trek fan* Fantastic job!
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see this in person! I am a longtime fan of Star Trek and this looks great.

Edit: Yay! I got to give the first like! I loved the dialog and the Enterprise is perfectly created.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me too (though I'm not enamored of the Abramsverse)! I will say, Val, you're very generous with your space; I don't think any of the sets--er, decks, quarters, and operation sections had nearly that much room in the Desilu studios--er, on the ship itself! :D

Uwk
    who, for some sick reason, was ROFL at the "transporter accidents"... ;->
    Glenorian and Valzen like this.
  13. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thanks! Yea, I tend to make larger spaces, because I hate trying to decorate in tight spaces. Plus from a viewing of rooms perspective, it's easier to see.
    I do wish I had placed more fake doors in places.. was going to, but forgot.
  14. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thanks for visiting. :)
  15. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

wow very nice!! I grew up watching Star Trek with my dad and this takes me back. gotta see this in person and yay it's on the Guk server!! :D
  16. Jexi Well-Known Member

This is so cool! I like your home a lot. I need to pop over and take a peek. I have a Star Trek themed home in the works also, but going towards Next Generation for mine. I have too much to do before I get around to it. lol
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

That is AWESOMELY cool!
  18. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

19. Foretold Well-Known Member

Oh. My. God. I must have this... Do you ever sell your layouts for plat?

I will be visiting as soon as my power comes back on. Fascinating!!!
  20. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thanks! Mine is a little of both series. Lol let us know when yours is finished. Would love to see!