The Drinal Signature Line - Positive Feedback

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Caethre, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

Edit: To keep your quote pertaining close to it's meaning out of context I added a line or two as seen in Blue; please respond if my edits improperly convey your original idea.

Now that I made sure that was clear. I agree whole heartedly, this content seems to cater more to the soloer with the lack of really any Heroic repeatable quests which I would prefer over the existing drop system for Obol. The repeatable system encourages grouping which is the core of an MMO. Make the Solo-last chest drop an Obol for them soloers but keep the repeatable quests and keep it that you have to finish the Sig to buy from Drinal's Steward.

I would also love to see a Raid quests to free Drinal in the X4 Harrows End as he is the focus boss of the expac, though what happened to Keryafym did he just fall off the radar when we beat Rallos? I see not one reference to him in quests. It seems like Rallos/Cazic and Drinal just stole the lore show.
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I call B.S.People like to talk about people who raid, even casually, as being a really small portion of the population, yet when I inspect people, which I do constantly, more have raid gear than not and most of those have at good amount of it. It can't be all due to SLR. In fact the smallest portion of players are see are folks completely geared out in quest and MC gear. SOE wouldn't dedicate the amount of time they do to raid content if quite a significant portion of the population didn't participate, at least casually if not more. Getting EM raid gear isn't all that difficult these days.
  3. Salavar Active Member

SLR much??
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

I see at most 20 raid drops a night go to SLR on the server. Thats gearing only one person a night on average, 365 a year, doesn't seem like that would amount for a very statistically high number of people.
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

A good chunk of the ones I see for sale I don't actually see sold. A lot of it's the same crap every night.