The Dragon's Armory is open!

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Dedith, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Ridolain Active Member

Is there any way you can get the Character to show up in a window separate from the site (like a pop out window?)?

I can't see mine because the You Tube video you put up for Bristlebane is covering most of my character info :(

So this is what I'm stuck with. It literally covers everything at the bottom so if there is any buttons or options regularly, I can't see or click them (like at the bottom of the page where you look at Items when searching for an upgrade).

[IMG]
  2. Dedith Well-Known Member

Removed the video till I can figure out what was going on there.
  3. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Thanks! Video behaved strangely. X button didn't work properly.

Nothing wrong with a font. I can read it either on cell or website. What i like the most is that you can see experimented stats correctly on all mastercrafted items. Eq2 wire doesn't show it.

Another nice feature is that clicking on stats in char window you can see how much and where it comes from!

Keep up a good work! :)
  4. Tasharia Member

Very nice tool! This will be very useful on our guild's Gear Up Day when we all get together to outfit each other. Good to be able to look at each other (especially newer folks) and see where they need new gear. Thanks for this.