The consolidated monk Dragonfire mimmiiimiiimiiimmi thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dolgrin, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Sounson Active Member

Dannni, you are biased as an opposing tank class. Just stop reposting that argument. All these repeated threads, which go completely against the forum guidelines btw, all started over tanks claiming they are more skilled than said monk. Now you claim all monks are less skilled than you, and if monk argues otherwise them they are biased! Every post you make comes off as petty and hypocritical.
    Alenna likes this.
  2. Revanu Well-Known Member

3. Rubick Well-Known Member

lol nice dude
    Xillean and Sounson like this.
  4. Dannni Active Member

No no. You guys turned it into SK vs Monk. It was never that... let me make it eve simpler for you in a nice equation

one ability = vast majority of X class extremely high dps = broken

Forget about it being monk... fill the equation in with any class and it still works
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Dude and Sounson like this.
  6. Sounson Active Member

I peed my pants a little when i saw that
    Dude likes this.
  7. Dannni Active Member

8. Revanu Well-Known Member

You just validated the monk's point. Ron Burgundy and his team are a skilled broadcasting group.

Thank you for the verification.
  9. Revanu Well-Known Member

ok no more memes.

[IMG]
  10. Sounson Active Member

11. Dannni Active Member

12. Napaalm New Member

Theres no reason to talk about this ability anymore, but saying that it is not overpowered is pretty stupid, its like saying bulwark wasnt broken last xpac, and % wise draggonfire is doing more this xpac than bulwark was doing last xpac. I mean I still beat our monk who uses dragonfire (usually 70-80% of her parse, just like yours sounson) So sure, take advantage of the overtuned ability by all means, don't say its not overtuned though.
    Xillean, Snikkety and Earar like this.
  13. Revanu Well-Known Member

no more memes? cant even take clients to lunch and come back to a chuckle.... wtb eq2flames
  14. Nero Active Member

Revanu likes this.
  15. Corran Member

Daggerstorm anyone ? .......... :) or do we not want to upset your raiding scouts ? :)
  16. Rubick Well-Known Member

Daggerstorm isn't even good in raids.
  17. Melt Actually plays the game

These are all pretty crappy memes. Everybody here is stuck in 2007.. including the people claiming that dragonfire takes skill.

Which aren't here. Nobody has said that yet, and I'm a little bit disappointed. It's always fun for people to claim this game takes skill.

Anyways, dragonfire is broken. Doesn't make a difference to me, but by all means, accept it.
  18. Corran Member

Same could be said for a LOT of other ability that have been listed in other threads , remember last xpac where ether shadow assassin was hitting for 70% of parses and etherflash/implosion doing same amounts on AE ? This xpac Dagger storm in its new incarnation easily makes up 65% + of my troubs parses , makeshift arrows 40% of ranger parses and the pet ?

Is dragon fire great in its new ****** version , damn right it is .. it means we have active monks who are tanking instances for a change whilst doing decent dps so are able to hold aggro (guards have shoulder burden/pali have amends/zerks have god mode aggro as do SK , bruisers do fine but could do with some *******) who does it hurt having dragonfire doing nice numbers ? instances are run faster/monks keeping up with other tanks on dps , why the butt hurt from the king of tank dps the SK's lol ?
  19. Melt Actually plays the game

I repeat: I really don't care that it's broken. At all. But there is no way in hell that you can say it isn't broken.
    Earar likes this.
  20. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I just remember that in AoM all the monk/bruiser gear that used to drop for us... so much we all joked about making a bruiser/monk for each of us, enough gear dropped on each run... and rarely anything good for anyone else other than occasionally some jewelry. None of us play them but right now, it doesn't affect me at all, but it does others, it seems. One day it will be nerfed, that is the way of all things too good to last. They don't. Just enjoy the ride while you can.