the big nerf rumor ..

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-hortefoutre, Mar 31, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

asaron wrote:
    Have many people even tried the test server recently? The zerkers heal is now nerfed to have a limited amount of triggers. So zerkers have already been dealt with. Crusaders (not just SKs) will be nerfed I am sure, just hopefully sooner than later.
  2. ARCHIVED-Bruener Guest

Orthureon wrote:
    That insane heal is only a small piece of the pie of what makes zerkers awesome, and is still an awesome tool. But I am glad Zerkers are doing well. Because they are they are much more enjoyable to play now, just like Crusaders, and just like Brawlers. You know, the whole reason everybody plays this game...to have fun. Why others would want to see another class become significantly less fun just because they aren't having as much with theirs is just plain dumb.
  3. ARCHIVED-Diernes Guest

Shorcon wrote:
    Respectfully, this is a bunch of crap...

I have been playing the Sk class since , well forever, even in eq2. I am what you call a dedicated Sk player, it's all I have ever played and it's all I ever will play through the thick and thin, and I can assure you, Sk's had a very very bad time of things for a long time. it was about time they got some Love. Yes, maybe they got a little too much love, and some toning down may be needed. But not to the extent haters of the class want.
    For your information the SK at release was nothing like the Sk class and what it should be, we have always been the self sufficient tank, and guess that that means? A Tank, self healer (via lifetaps), DPS. A hybrid warrior/necormancer. The sk class as it stands now is more in line with how the class felt in eq1.
    Yes a nerf is probably needed because things are out of wack, and some fine balancing is needed. But it it goes back to what we had to deal with right up to TSO I will be extremely angry. and likely quit.
    In reality, I believe sk is only really overpowered when a good player uses them to their current potential, and you won't see many of those. My group mates always are in horror when I am not around and another sk tank steps into my shoes. It's not the easy mode everyone is making it out to be, and just remember the more developers give into nerf crying the sooner your particular class will be targeted and we go back to a situation where all classes are rubbish in PVE.
  4. ARCHIVED-spudsmckenzie2 Guest

it actually took some skill to play a shadow knight before TSO....i fear that when they nerf crusaders soe wont have enough game revnue to heep eq2 going what a hole they have dug for themselves.....