Test Group for Heroic Content

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have a dispel as a Conjuror so that's good for me.

8 PM would work for me, I'll eat early with the kids to be ready.

I'll bring Leucosia and we'll see how it goes. It would really be nice if we could kill this statue for sure.
    This zone is frustrating for solo players!

Thanks for the input Taled. I don't group and I suck at group mechanics as you can tell I'm sure! I knew more back in the days when I played my husband char in raids when he was tired (usually better than him lol), but that was 10 years ago.
    Raeven, Feara and Taled like this.
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

We have dispels or crafted Inverters, 2 pm EDT on Saturday 6/17 sounds good.
    Raeven and Manafizzle like this.
  3. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Oh, the 17th? Ok. Ha...I thought it was tomorrow. I'll be super ready by then. :D
    Raeven likes this.
  4. Raeven Well-Known Member

Err, it is supposed to be tomorrow, June 11. If that doesn't work for everyone, we can aim for the 17th instead.
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

Works for us :)
    Raeven likes this.
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

Is someone going to write a little strat for those fights so we know what we are doing ahead of time? :)
    Raeven likes this.
  7. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I can do tomorrow or the 17th. Maybe even both. Oops, not the 17th after all. Just got reminded that kids have a performance that day.

If we have voice chat, I can explain the strats as we go if you want. Some of the fights are harder without voice, but not impossible.
    Raeven likes this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm available this evening. I can hear voice chat but don't have a mic (well, not one compatible with my desktop, and the kid will be on the laptop ^^)
    Manafizzle and Raeven like this.
  9. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Hearing works! :)
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the group!

Well, we're no good for the statue yet, but killing the drake was awesome. And PLAYING WITH PEOPLE oO was really fun too!
    I think some kind of vocal (on discord with voice chat not working) or the sweet voice of ACT yelling would make our life easier.
    As we saw, we can kill the drake, 2 more runs with the mission should land us another piece of 435 gear which would help.

I think turning this into recurring Saturdays, when possible, would be nice. We thought maybe twice a month, like trying again in 2 weeks, the 24th at the same hour?
    Anyway, I'll keep an eye here!
    Manafizzle and Kasa like this.
  11. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Yes, definitely looking forward to grouping again! :) Thanks for introducing me to the Tinkerfest heroic, too! Who knew such treasures were hiding in there?

:)
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I'm sorry but I won't be available this Saturday and you'll need another DPS to fill my spot.
    I was supposed to go to a form of village fair last weekend but it rained and they ended up moving it to next weekend and, obviously, the kids want to go and not leave me having fun grouping :(
    *sells kids, 1 gold each! Discount at 2 golds for the 3 of them!*
    Manafizzle, Kasa and Denmum like this.
  13. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Enjoy your Saturday, Whilhelmina! :)

Is the rest of the group still in for running Saturday 2pm Eastern time? :) I got my resolve up a bit and had some luck with adornments dropping. :D Hooray for Triad! lol
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  14. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Oops! I'm all by myself today.

Let's keep trying, though. I think it would greatly improve our ability to test things if we group once in a while. ;)
    Taled and Kasa like this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I agree!

Well, it was a nice fun evening, with a small local group of electro-rock type which was quite competent and we had fun!
    Sorry that you were by yourself!

I should be available for most of the holidays, so just yell a week before and I'll confirm my availability.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  16. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Will log in close to 2pm Eastern Saturday July 1st to see who's around for trying some heroic content. :)

I'll bring cookies. And some of the things that fell out of the pockets of Gnomeland Security gnomes when I was shaking them looking for fireworks earlier this week. It'll be fun!
    Kasa likes this.