Test Group for Heroic Content

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

I can bring my swash. Hubby can bring his Beastlord, Channeler, Coercer, or Swash. (Moved from Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2023).
    Raeven and Feara like this.
  2. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

When? What classes do you have/would you need?

I know the strats. My Test stats are...bad. I'd be willing to join in if it's a time I can make work.
    Feara and Raeven like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have my conjuror for DPS. I can bring my Mystic for healing (but not both at the same time or the healer will be useless).
    Both are around 9200 resolve, 1B pot (+/- 15000)

I'm in France, so on CEST time zone, working from home so I can adjust my schedule.
    I can be available up to 5pm PST (which is 2 am my time). A bit earlier would be better.
    Raeven likes this.
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

That time frame would work for us.
    Raeven likes this.
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

Moved from Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2023
    Raeven and Taled like this.
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

When is a good time for you? What classes do you have? See above posts for everyone's class. I am not sure what classes we should use is there someone who knows what mix we should use?
    Raeven likes this.
  7. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Ideally: Tank, healer1, healer2, dps, dps, support/power

Time is a bit of a crunch, and I don't convert timezones very well. I'm Eastern timezone. My best Test toon is a necro, but I could probably slap some gear on something else if that works better.

If you come up with a time/day can someone please tell me in Eastern? :p
    Raeven likes this.
  8. Raeven Well-Known Member

I have an sk if we can't come up with a tank, since there seems to be more dps available. Her resolve is 9130, not sure if that is enough. However, tanks and healers can have less than optimum resolve since their function is not to do damage.
  9. Raeven Well-Known Member

Manafizzle, tell us what time in Eastern time works for you, and we will do the time conversions.
  10. Raeven Well-Known Member

Tentative lineup:

Morada (shadowknight)
    Whilhelmina's conjurer
    Manafizzle's necro
    Kasa (swashbuckler)
    Kasa's hubby's channeler
    Alsmeer (warden)

Or, since sk and necro can do some self healing, maybe Kasa's hubby brings his swash?
    Or he brings swash, and kasa brings Katrien? The wards would be helpful.
  11. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Saturdays are kind of mostly open until 9pm eastern for me...unless family has plans.

Most weekdays I might be able to sneak on between 4-7pm eastern.

Scheduling is tricky. :p
    Raeven likes this.
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

We can do whatever you prefer.
    Raeven likes this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Isn't that light on healers? We're not really used to groups on Test (for the full-time testers like myself at least, who just group with their better-than-merc selves).
    I can bring my mystic instead of my conjuror (depending on Kasa and her competence as a group healer which is probably better as she's not alt-tabbing, I'm used to ward myself but as a full time healer, I'm probably subpar competence-wise. wards are nice though).
    What are the prerequesites for H1 nameds in Buried Takhishiz?

(For Manafizzle: Time conversions are: midnight PDT is 3 am EDT, 8 am UK, 9 AM CEST. I'm +6 from you, west coast is -3. That would make up to 8 pm for you to work (overnight) with my time, but as I said (regarding myself), working freelance from home, I can adjust to any timeline needed... And I'm using the FoxClocks addon on my main browser (not sure it still works on Firefox, I'm on PaleMoon) to have the exact hour when I see "server will go down at 3 pm" and such)
    Raeven likes this.
  14. Taled Well-Known Member

Channeler/Warden (Or Templar/Warden as Kasa suggested) are both fully viable dual-healer set ups.

(And with a Crusader, you should have an extra group wide ward running pretty much full time as well)
    Whilhelmina, Manafizzle and Raeven like this.
  15. Raeven Well-Known Member

If I could bring my necro you bringing your mystic would be fine. But thus far we have no tank other than my sk, so we need the dps of your conjy.

My necro pet is a pretty good little tank most time, but not sure how he would do against an H1 named.

I'll go check the resolve on that statue in EoA contested. I think that is the first one we have to do.
  16. Kasa Well-Known Member

I am very rusty at healing since I only use my healer for her buffs and not much else. But we can try certain setups if they don't work try another.
    Raeven likes this.
  17. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Can't pet tank, I think they all have bulwark.

I do have a tank but she's probably terrible.
    Raeven likes this.
  18. Raeven Well-Known Member

Idol of Caedor (first named) has resolve of 9140. My sk is at 9130, working on getting a couple more pieces of gear from tinkerer's trial heroic.

We will need dispels to remove stacks on the Idol. How is everyone for dispels? My sk does not seem to have any.

How about 2 pm EDT next Saturday? If my math is correct, that would be 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT, and 8 pm CEST.
  19. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I put a reminder on my phone, will check with family about Saturday plans.
    Raeven likes this.
  20. Taled Well-Known Member

I'd highly suggest making a bunch of Inverters for the players who don't have natural dispels.