Terrors of Thalumbra: Deity & Infusion Systems

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Armageddoux Active Member

2. Meirril Well-Known Member

So one question. Does the discount only apply to your currently selected deity, or to any deity you have completed the quest line for? Or is there a different level of discount for: no quests completed, quests completed but deity abandoned and current deity worshiped?
  3. flameweaver Well-Known Member

So good aligned can use good and neutral abilities, evil aligned can use evil and neutral abilities, but what about exiles ? Are they limited to neutral abilities only. I'm assuming here, as I don't actually have any exiled characters, that exiled players can still have a neutral deity.
  4. Kelvmor Active Member

I have two questions:

First, Rallos Zek. He's dead in the lore, but Tychus Zeksworn still sings his praises in Butcherblock Mountains. Are we ever going to get new deity quests surrounding the Triumvirate/Hounds of War, Sullon, Tallon, and Vallon? Or is this hinting at a godly Resurrection?

Secondly, I have a Qeynos-aligned Paladin who worships Cazic-Thule, as I chose Cazic-Thule, an evil deity, before betraying. With the new deity changes, will my Qeynos-Aligned Paladin still keep Thule as his god and use his infusions and abilities?
  5. Domino Well-Known Member

I can't answer your first question, but your second is a good one to clear up. The answer is: which deities you can purchase miracles from is entirely tied to your current citizenship-based alignment. So as you are now a Qeynos-living elf-hugging paladin, you will not be able to buy Cazic Thule's miracles. If you were to change your alignment again however to one that would allow you to purchase them, you would get a discount on them.
    Airros likes this.
  6. Josgar Active Member

Tunare is the only deity worth tithing /nods
  7. Chilton0585 Member

Nor would our glorious lord of fear offer such miracles to a qeynos aligned pallywhacking elf lover. He would probably send a green mist to kill you. He's been known to do that.
  8. Stabaholic Active Member

The dispatch isn't bad. But ya, they're much less than what I expected. They won't get any use unless they are tied to a raid strat or particular fight requiring a certain resistance.
  9. Meirril Well-Known Member

No, not really. The Greenmist has only been used twice. Once to smite his unruly children who not only forsaken his worship, but dared to raise their hands against his other children. The second time was when the gods weren't watching and the Avatar of War sacked the Temple of Cazic Thule and enslaved Cazic's followers there as well. The Greenmist was the Avatar of Fear who stayed neutral until Cazic was disrespected.

So really, the people that need to worry about the Greenmist are the ones that betray Cazic's expectations.
  10. Domino Well-Known Member

FriggaWitch and Kaitheel like this.
  11. Kelvmor Active Member

Okay! So is this for *after* the deity update?

Because at present, my Qeynos-aligned Iksar Paladin can still totally buy all of Cazic-Thule's miracles and blessings from his altar. I suppose I might just have to delete him, then remake him on Nagafen server before the merge so he can be a *Freeport*-aligned Iksar Paladin who worships Cazic-Thule.

The character is only level 30, so it's no big loss.
  12. Domino Well-Known Member

The new deity miracles are not related to altars; there are a whole new set in a new UI window you'll be able to access from your EQII menu. So if you are trying this on live, it's totally not what we're talking about. See the screenshot in Caith's original post! If you are on beta however and are able to buy Cazic's miracles from the UI window shown in Caith's post, that sounds like a bug so please confirm! :)
  13. Arieste Well-Known Member

On this note, any comment on my beta question:

14. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

What about exiles?
    flameweaver likes this.
  15. Kelvmor Active Member

Ahhh. Yeah, no, I was doing this on Live with my Iksar Pally.
  16. Airros Active Member

Domino made a funny! /giggle :p
  17. PlayerOne Member

Whats the cap for Tithe points, banked or spent? Respectively
  18. Acust Member

Can bank 10, not sure about spent limit?
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

"Fortold" Beta ended on Tuesday this condense is now live and you can go ahead and use it
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Nagafen is no more :(