Swimwear

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Zabjade, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

dinosaur, feathers, the number of exits?

i do believe this thread has drifted... i thought it was about swimwear.

so back on topic.

i miss the "underwear" from the original woodelf and darkelf eq1 models. not to mention the cheekless leather pants and chainmail lingerie. the robes in eq1 were a lot better as far as how they fit (cleavage aside) they were slimming.

of course what purpose would swimwear have in the game? other than fun?

ps... there are various arguments on either side of the warmblooded vs coldblooded dinosaurs. a coldblooded scenario would mean that for the most part they were less gregarious. however, the warmblooded argument would require a lot of fuel to keep them active.

now, here's something to consider. if mosquitoes were anything like their modern day counterparts they would be more attracted to heat in order to obtain the blood meal to lay their eggs. which would indicate that the majority of animals had to be warmblooded. however it is likely the sensitivity to warm bodies may have co-evolved with mammals and birds.

keep in mind there isn't any reason to suspect that warmblooded animals evolved on separate lines. just as eyes, lungs, and gills have.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kitsune286 Guest

Humm... I'd perfer my Ratonga to be wearing the swimwear, not being it.

I can just imagen any complaints from the public pool system, though.

"That Ratonga's fur is cloggin up the filter again!"

Shedding + Pool = Bad.

=)
  3. ARCHIVED-DamianTV Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Naubeta Guest

lol that last pic
  5. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Hehe The shirts make it look more like the forgot something.