Swimwear

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Zabjade, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

I know this is a dead horse likely but I would love to see some this summer.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Wildmage Guest

3. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    Swimwear?
    That would be a full set of Leather Combat Armor on a Female Avatar. :D
  4. ARCHIVED-Sayne Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    Does it come with torpedo boobs and those pointy pointy nipples?

Also, who swims with legwarmers on? I mean really :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Monks on Norrath all those sharks and naughty tentacle monsters. ;) (Sorry old pic but no one has given me reason to make an updated pic)
  6. ARCHIVED-Sayne Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    I'm just teasing, I really understand the style but I couldn't resist! There are some anime series I just can't watch because they've put soooo much emphasis on breasts. I got the Bleach game for the Wii because we don't have a fighting type of game, and for the life of me I won't play Orihime because they spent so much time making sure that her boobs bounce in game. Please.

It's a very nice picture though :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Ori is known for her bust, most of the others seem to have more appropiate sized bust or undersized even, still I prefer that to the Western Cartoons and they BOOBS-O-STEEL o_O
  8. ARCHIVED-DamianTV Guest

Hmm, a beholder in a thong? I cant believe that mental picture, I now want to give myself brain surgery and physically remove that part of my brain that contains the information of this thought and have it permanently exponged. However, "EverQuest 2 - Extreme Beach Volleyball", well thats what DOAXBV is for...
  9. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

Dear Sony, See DamianTV for new idea for PS3.

That would be hilarious. Orcs playing beach volley ball against some Fae! Ace that!

Of course I'll be the first woodelf to sign up for her bikini (non chainmail please). I had a killer search in highschool. Woosh!
  10. ARCHIVED-DamianTV Guest

Chayna wrote:
    Ace that? Ok. Orcs in thongs. A new Fox Special. When Good Orcs in Thongs Go Bad!!!
  11. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Chayna wrote:
    • Of course "non-chainmail" you are a Druid! You are a leather class!
    • Chayna + Bikini = International Best Selling Game!
  12. ARCHIVED-Naubeta Guest

13. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

I find Naubitzi's posted image "disturbing." Ewww!
  14. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

LordFyre wrote:
    You're not alone ... I got the "skin crawling" sensation .. just thinking about putting a dead rat on my intimate parts .. ewww!!!
    *ewwww* !!!!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

While I spelled most of the words right I'm not sure I used them correctly in a sentence... Eeesh...

And the rat-kini... scary!
  16. ARCHIVED-Sayne Guest

Kaisha@Permafrost wrote:
    And yet some people do so with dead cow!
  17. ARCHIVED-Wildmage Guest

Wyntre@Kithicor wrote:
    who the heck would wear leather underwear its plant fibers, and larva excretions or nothing for me.
  18. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

DamianTV wrote:
    "EverQuest 2 - Extreme Beach Volleyball" . . .
    You know SOE could make an online collectable card game, and then have text adds for it appear as SPAM in the MMO . . .
    I think this could work . . .
  19. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

You for got tree-sap :) but that might be too kinky for yah ;)
  20. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Actually felt up to doing a New Swimwear picture. I went for Iksar this time, Since she is not a mammal she has no need to really cover much of her chest area, but I wanted to stay away from the loincloth look so I wint with a one piece bathing suit that is sideless it also goes down the middle of her chest allowing her pectorals to be seen and show that she is a fit individual.

[IMG]