Suggestion for Erollisi day

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

A pink, purple or red (options are nice!) Pegasus flier mount! that is all :p variations with flames around the hooves would also be cool!
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Agreed. I just want a Pink pegasus. The Pink Unicorn is one of my favorite mounts. As much as I like just having a pair of wings to fly around with, a pink Pegasus would be the ultimate appearance mount.
    Kaitheel, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hearts , you want hearts to come out from the hooves . And why not have a Pegasus with different coordinating colors,
    with a red saddle ?
    Hmm why not have a Pegasus that changes colors like the pony from Bristlebane
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Let's save that for Bristlebane's Day.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I know pink fur with heart shaped patches . lol don't mind me I am just being silly.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Oh yes please, to a pink Pegasus!
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

you know,... considering Erolisi Day is EverQuest's version of Valentine's Day,... you know, where AFFECTION, BENEVOLENCE, KINDNESS, LOVE is emphasized,... how about for this event we have some of the above positive emotions/actions TOWARDS the Player-base from DBG,....
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's hard to be affectionate, benevolent, and kind when way too many of your fellow workers went on the chopping block and you're the only ones left plugging leaks and stomping bugs simultaneously. :-/

Uwk
    who rues the day when someone decided that a lot of folks with experience and knowledge were among the ones deemed "too expensive to keep" X-P
    Breanna and Cusashorn like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As for the item suggestions: I've heard that the devs/techs/whoevers actually do pay attention to the Wishlist threads on Homeshow; we have gotten just about every specific thing we've requested from those, from what I hear. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

Plain BCA pink (not hot pink) anything would be nice. And no more frickin' patchworks!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BCA?

Uwk
  12. Carynn Well-Known Member

Breast Cancer Awareness
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

besides a soft pink Pegasus and maybe a lavender one , could we have a swan ?
  14. Kasa Well-Known Member

15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm sorry I didn't nab cherub wings for all my toons now.
    Juraiya, Kasa, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  16. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

nah. hearts would be cool on some of them. but my evil toons would prefer fire. passion, destruction. it's all the same to a baddie.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

uuuhh a red mount with black hearts and fire breath
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or black with red hearts; still very Sith-ly. :)

Uwk
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant dude here. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

kinky guy. lol