[Suggestion] Ethereal Runes

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hardwell, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Hardwell Member

Any Devs care to comment?

Thanks
  2. Hardwell Member

3. Jarek New Member

does anyone got a rune from a quest already or is this a fairytale ?
    pls serious answers no trolls tyvm
    i got 3 neckpiece on one alt so far which i rarely play and doesnt need it ... so im really sad atm
  4. Poemaon Member

yes even eth runes coming from the eht dailys. and yes some ppl alredy got runes.
  5. Hardwell Member

Can this community please get a response to this issue towards Ethereal Runes not being exchanged for coins or at least Heirloom? Devs please take a look at this, it needs the attention.
  6. Cutcha New Member

Yeah runes are dropping. Saved up my 90 coins and bought my reset then i have it drop the next day when i finished the weekly. I would love to be able to trade them in for the 15 coins like i can the jewelry pieces. I don't think that is too unreasonable, but anything to get some value out of my duplicate rune would be nice.
  7. Yoube Active Member

Sounds like first world problems to me... cant even get a neck to drop let alone a reset rune :rolleyes:
    Cutcha likes this.
  8. Cutcha New Member

Yeah it is. I really didnt expect to get any runes to drop so i just went ahead and bought it thinking i would never be lucky enough to get one by drop. My good luck is kinda bad luck i guess.
  9. Hardwell Member

10. Hardwell Member

Devs can we please get this looked into to either having the Ethereal Runes made into a exchangeable item like the Ethereal Jewelry or have them made Heirloom.

Thanks
  11. Maldek Active Member

Bump. Another week of patch notes goes by, and the most sought-after items in the game are ignored and rendered worthless to anyone who RNG's into a duplicate.
  12. Hardwell Member

13. Hardwell Member

14. Hardwell Member

Up, Up, and away!
  15. Maldek Active Member

Bump. Another patch ignoring the most powerful adorns in the game
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I could be wrong, but I highly suspect this is intended for the pure reason of stopping people needing on the dropped adorns, or going crazy on keys just to inflate their Eth coins.

The only way they could really make it happen now is if they made duplicates of eth runes for these quests. But with just how rare these things actually are from Eth quests, I doubt it's even on a priority list.

Yes it sucks getting a duplicate rune, but not a lot can do about it. It's a pretty rare occurence. (And yes, I've had it happen to me, but oh well, I still got the 2 coins for that day).
  17. duckster Active Member

Or just make them heirloom - its kind of sad really to take an age to get one rune and then get a duplicate which is pretty much useless unless you need it on a separate weapon for some encounters(bearing in mind not all folks will be doing these fights).

Rng trolling is how i see :(
  18. Maldek Active Member

Bump. Right click runes for 30 coins please. Thanks
  19. kluxor Well-Known Member

I can agree with scrapping them for coins, but not making them heirloom or else people will be buying them on alts. It's really not that bad of w thing to have duplicates as it gives you some flexibility with weapon swapping
  20. Hardwell Member