Strongest Class for a Solo Character

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Akoriv, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Montag Well-Known Member

Necro is probably the class that can solo the most with the least gear and also kill hard names the fastest.

Spiritual beastlord is simpler but much slower at killing nameds solo.
  2. Entropy Well-Known Member

You aren't really supposed to be soloing HEROIC zones with any amount of gear. That's only been a recent thing, last year or two, when they have allowed high end gear to scale fast. It's also a thing of the past starting with GU100 and Resolve requirements for all new content.

With that said, no, there really isn't anyone that can solo Kralet with AS gear. Maybe a necro. Will still take forever.
  3. Akoriv Member

I just came back about 6 weeks ago. My only 100 is an SK that is under-geared and unfamiliar with most of the Heroic content because I mostly get told no thanks for groups, when people even have the courtesy to reply. Except for a small handful of people who do not mind my characters lack of gear but are not always running when I am, getting groups is close to impossible. I do not enjoy playing anything but tanks in groups.

Every time I have quit EQ2 it has been over the player base attitudes I have encountered, but I really love the game itself and do not want to quit again because of the limitations of being a returnee who is behind the curve. I am bored by bulldozing Adv. Solos with my SK. So I am looking for something to solo more than Adv. Solos with.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Akoriv, IMO you should find a good casual guild. They can help you get geared but you should be willing to help them once you are better geared. If you are on AB server (but not likely) I can offer you a decent casual guild that wont care about your gear as we can help gear you. We are so casual that I get to be an AoE DPS SK! Now that's casual! *grins* We play for fun but still do heroics and some x2 raids at this time.
  5. Twisty Well-Known Member

if you manage to learn a necro to like at least B+ levels, you'll look back in realization that all other classes are playing an inferior version of the game. don't gloss over that 1st part of the sentence tho, as most never make it there.