Still Looking For A Progression Guild That is Just Starting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ahriham, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Ahriham Member

Will Make a Toon on Unrest Tonight. Will you be level locking at 20 40 50 ect? Or will you just Go straight to 50 then lock let me know. btw i am EST
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

3. Kuazikills New Member

Ok so, 2 questions. Did this start on Unrest or AB? And, What level lock you guys doing and what classes or roles are still needed?
  4. Malachy Well-Known Member

There are tons of progression guilds on AB. Looks like a few in this thread went over to Unrest though. There is <Antiquity> on Freeport that has to have players sit out of raids they're so packed, but I heard they kick scores of players weekly, so might not want to limit yourself to what Freeport has to offer.

Here are a few I've seen on AB:

<EU Knights> less than a week old, currently capped at 50. EU time.
    <Expedition> they are less than a month old, currently capped at 50, hasn't started raiding yet.
    <Initium Novum> locked at 80.
    <Rapscallions> locked at 80.
    <United European Alliance> locked at 80. EU time.
    <The Dominion> locked at 90.

If you want slow paced full progression with a lot of fellow players, AB is the place to be.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I sent out messages to a few of you guys and got no response. But it would be nice to actually start a new guild to do progression from the start and not have to lvl to 80 or even 50 for that matter. I am on AB server and would like to get it going. The nice thing is that we could start from the beginning and not have to jump into an established guild thats probably expecting to raid in the very near future. It will take awhile to get a decent base of players but it would be fun during the process. Just send an in-game mail to Verloori, on AB sever and ill respond right away. ;)
  6. Ahriham Member

I will send you a in game mail tonight and we can go from there One Question are you willing to start the Guild because i don't know how to do such a thing if you start it i will help you out to get it established. But i have no experience running a guild so...
    ConcealFate likes this.