Still Looking For A Progression Guild That is Just Starting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ahriham, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Ahriham Member

I am Still Looking For A Progression Guild That Is Just Starting Out Level Locked At 50 T5 Content that has not started any raiding yet. I want to get in on the action from the Ground Up. I would start my own but i don't know how to run a guild. I have Never Raided in Eq2 But want to start from the bottom and head to the top. Soloing does Get Boring You Know. So if someone is starting a Progression Guild Reply To This Thread please. It don't Matter The Server as long as it isn't Pvp I don't do Pvp.

Thanks
    ConcealFate likes this.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

I too would be interested in getting in on this. I haven't really played a lot of EQ2, but I am willing to learn and play pretty much any class. The one thing that has kept me from sticking with any MMO for long is not finding the right group of people to not just guild with, but to make friends with.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. Ahriham Member

Nice Now if we could get a few more people interested in this it might just get off the ground.
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

keep me updated guys, sounds like fun
  5. Skarltar Member

I am currently playing on AB and would definitely be interested in this. Why don't you guys consider forming your own guild and starting from the beginning?
    ConcealFate likes this.
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

want to start a guild? if it doesnt work, it doesnt work. no big deal. it would be easier to get people interested if there was some sort of a base already started. I know NOTHING about actually running/starting a guild but it would be something to add to my list of things I do know how to do in the game. (no matter how short it is :rolleyes:)

Let me know ok?

I am also on AB so hopefully we can get something going there, but im open to suggestions.
  7. Ahriham Member

I am also on AB as Well if anyone here is interested in starting I can be contacted in game under the Name Ahrimann Level 1 Wizard. But like i said earlier in the Thread I have No Experience Creating or Running a Guild i just have a Very Strong Interest in Doing Progression In EQ2 As Closely as Possible. But if AB is not Viable to others i will start on any Server as long as it isn't Pvp. So what do you Guys say I am Open To Suggestions as well. I am Also EST btw So i play in the evenings mostly unless i have a day off or something. So maybe we can start tonight or soonish? Let me Know Ok.
  8. Skarltar Member

I am pretty easy to be honest. If you start it, I will join it. I am currently in a bit of a crunch at work so i don't get much time to play. But I will be trying to get on when I can. should have a lot more free time in a couple of weeks though so should be on a lot more then. My in game name is Draxela
  9. Padrepyro Member

I'd be up for this too, I have no toons on AB, but I'd start one for this.
  10. Skarltar Member

well if someone is up for starting a guild I will certainly join. Just hit me up with an in game mail. I don't have the time to manage a guild or anything like that but I can help as best as I can.

I do notice that a lot of these types of guilds have rules in regards to leveling, character classes item use etc. I myself don't really care as I am interested to see content and have fun seeing the forgotten content of the game. How my character is built and the items I use isn't a big deal for me so do you guys have any preferences on what we should allow?
  11. Padrepyro Member

I think people should do whatever they want regarding their AA, solo/group play, just cap the levels and then unlock when the guild is done with the raid zones. We could begin with a cap level of 20, go through splitpaw adventure pack content, then unlock to 40, go through Bloodlines adventure pack, then unlock to 50 and do original X4 epic raid zones. By then, should have a couple of dedicated groups for the raid zones and that would suffice for several xpacs 'til more join up.

I think it when it comes to actual raids themselves they may want to restrict the gear based on how many people show up. A level 50x4 raid can be duo'd in reactant gear these days by true level 50players if they have high AA.

Honestly, handing out handcrafted gear at cap level at raid time should be the standard until that becomes a challenge.
  12. Ahriham Member

I like how Your Thinking Padre starting with a cap of 20 and so forth gear wise i think should be era specific if possible as far as aa go can you even restrict that? But yeah if someone wants to start one up that would be great. To me server don't really matter as long as it isn't pvp as i don't play pvp. I just want to experience the raid content in eq2 as i have never done anything like that. I would start the guild up but i don't have any experience in such things so would rather have someone else do so and i would join As soon as possible.Sounds like you have a good idea how to start it padre. If you can't start it maybe you know someone that might be interested in starting it? Or maybe i can start one on whatever server people would like and hand it over to someone that knows how to run a guild either way i am open to suggestions. Contact me in game name Spellweaver
  13. Skarltar Member

If someone wants to start it I will do what needs to be done. I reckon AB would be the best server to do it on cause its got a good pop already and I would say it will be easier to fill our roster. I am up for all the rules stated above so I think all we need to do is find a good time that we are all on
  14. Ahriham Member

I am Currently on Right Now just under a different name but can switch to Spellweaver On AB i usually on during the evening Hours I am EST I can switch over to spellweaver if needed to get this off the ground. What would be a good name for the Guild any suggestions? As far as others being on i don't know you guys names ingame other than yours Draxela? Right?
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

16. Ahriham Member

bump still looking...
  17. Acuveiz-AB New Member

Come join acolytes of war, we're all lvl locking at 50 and doing all the T5 raids, hit me up on acuveiz
  18. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i sent you a convo with all my names.
  19. Oodezza New Member

I recently got interested in progression and I'm offering up my guild to any others that are interested. The hall is in Frostfang Sea, Knights of the Guard. The guild is only level 44, but the hall is well equipped. I think Padrepyro has the right idea regarding level lock, because it is the content I'm interested in seeing. My main on AB is Oodeza, but you can also email Orendeza, or Akweit,
  20. Orrym New Member

Lords of Ennui is just formed, 6 members, level 8 Guild. Were planning on progression and raiding (eventually). We're looking foir some charter members for a lighthearted group.

We're on Unrest.