Starting out with the Far Seas Supply Division (Ship Out quest walkthrough)

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-ashen1973, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-CityKitty Guest

Kalyyn@Splitpaw wrote:
    Ok, I think I solved it. The first time I did the quest, I had to call back to the guild hall for supplies. I did the quest and turned it in but didn't hail Mug a second time. Instead, I took the ride to Tupta. There is a froglok there who tells you to go kill stuff to get faction and the two guards at the ramp up are agro. The seond time, I let Mug send me there and landed inside.
    Let that be a warning too: just because you did the quest doesn't mean you're not KoS in Tupta! Mug won't send you again and you'll have to kill stuff for faction.
  2. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

CityKitty wrote:
    This is not correct.
    I have run through this quest on several crafters, my wife several more.
    Each time doing the quest for Mug gave enough faction to stop you being KoS with the inhabitants of Tupta.
    Once you have done that quest you can come and go as you please.
    Either the quest is bugged for you , and for some reason you didnt receive the faction, or you have done something else to lower your faction.
    i would petition to see if it was a bug.
    If you do come up with a solution, please post so i can add something to the guide so others can avoid it.
  3. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

Added a few lines about the follow on quests (Termite troubles) to the top post
  4. ARCHIVED-Rahzek Guest

Ok, i read this walk through over and over just to make sure. My brain may be glitching , (it has been known to do that lol) but what level do you have to be, adventure and crafting?
  5. ARCHIVED-Sorvani Guest

Rahzek wrote:
    Level 50 crafter to be offered the quest.
    You no longer need to complete this quest to be able to do the daily instances.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rahzek Guest

Ah, ok, you wouldnt by chance know where i could find a walkthrough for the unicorn quest with them?
  7. ARCHIVED-Sorvani Guest

Rahzek wrote:
    It is not a quest. it is a purchase from the faction merchant. 40k status to unlock and then some cash and tokens.
  8. ARCHIVED-Rahzek Guest

Oh, ok, so do all the quests in that area to gain faction? Do you gain tokens from writs? Or the quests? Im sorry, Im a lowbee, and am getting to (very slowly) 55 in crafting to get that unicorn. Dont know much about it and cant seem to find anything on getting it. Thank you for putting up with me, hehe.
  9. ARCHIVED-Gamer1965 Guest