SSHHS2017 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 4, 2018.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I wasn't notified about any of the emergency stuff going on until the event ended. I bet there are some I still haven't heard about. I do know that the person I decorated for had a broken computer and heard back a few days ago about situation. That house wasn't published when I checked yesterday but at least I did hear what happened and got feedback. I was very worried myself they didn't like it. If you haven't heard back I am sure it probably is a RL event that prevented feedback being sent out and why house wasn't published. I tried to remember to open houses to visitors but I have a very bad memory and was sick so I am sure if it is not open to public it is my fault. Very sorry for missing some houses visitor access.

It was never a rule you had to publish a house after most events because RL happens but the majority of the time the most houses do get published. I think this is the year with the most emergency/RL situations ever. There was supposed to be a posting earlier about publishing but due to a long power outage it didn't get done.

Please don't let lack of feedback and/or houses not being published prevent you from doing events. I truly loved every single house and have heard that from multiple people. The events are always welcome to every skill level. Please keep participating and don't be shy to ask for help with crafting, getting items, questions, editor help or whatever in Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow chat channel or here on forums. There are lots of people willing to help even if they cannot sign up to decorate a house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

my Santee had an RL emergency too by the way so I'm not the only one, pretty sure they will come back in the future and look at their houses and hopefully publishes them. I heard on the news this year is a very bad year with flus and sicknesses around the holidays so maybe that's the reason why some players are not playing. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Mardya Member

Heya Kianne,

Thank you for the encouragement. It is very much appreciated! I decorated the house for Synfully on the Skyfire server. I tried to send them an in game mail, to thank them for their decorating of my house and asking if they liked the house they got in return but their mail box was full and it didn't send. I am very glad to hear others are still nervous about their work too. Makes me feel a tad less like a noob! ;-)

Oaky,
    Honestly, I can't thank you enough for all the work you put in, and the amazing vids you made of the house. I loved all of them. And I feel that setting access shouldn't be your responsibility but the owner's. It's expected that they at least come and look at the place anyway.
    I hope the owner didn't have an emergency, but at the same time I hope there is another explanation other than disinterest; a rather conflicting thought-process :)
    And thank you so much for the reminder of help being offered. I'll be sure to sure to use that option!.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi peeps heres the first of the videos for sshhss2017 videoed by myself now all the videos have been done by Oaky ,
    To start them off i have added the first of many which is.. Oakys home as she asked me to do this for her first as she didnt really want to video tour her own work so i hope you enjoy viewing it as much as i enjoyed visiting it...

*disclaimer* i hadn't seen the other videos of this property till after i did mine and any reactions to her work that might seem simuler to any one else was purely coincidental ...
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

my wonderful home by Zorayas ( i didnt think to add it to this thread so i put it in its own thread first oops sorry)

EQ2 house tour Name :SSHHS2017 Kianne's cabin by Zorayas Server : Antonia Bayle Owner : Kianneoftroi Decorator :Zorayas House : Mistmoore Crags Estate LB : Not published yet .. Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

EQ2 house tour Name :SHS17 old fashion Frostfell by Sennetta Server: Antonia Bayle Owner: Tenchigirl Address: 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos Decorator: Sennetta Category: Medium Homes Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

very loverly home by Senetta for Tenchigirl .. i loved the oldy worldy feel this gave .. totally wonderful
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

im in lovvvvve with this houseee the kitchen and front room is fenominallllllll Bravooo!!

EQ2 house tour Name :SSHHS2017 Winter Love by Aneylee Server: Skyfire Owner: Xariha Address: Lions Mane suite room Decorator: Aneylee,Baeletha, Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

i love the wonderful front room with all the loverly colours and the pillow fighting in the bedroom lol

EQ2 house tour Name :SSHHS2017 Frostfell Cheer by Synfully Server: Skyfire Owner: Alisande Address: 2 bayle Court Decorator: Synfully Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

Mardya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.