SSHHS2017 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

you're very welcome, :) he/she was my santug again from the NOTD and did a very good job on my house. it looked like it was about 98% finished and had to go harvest for forks and spoons for the table which is a no biggie and finish up the rail in the bedroom and added rails in the bathroom. I remember on the NOTD house saying that she did had a family emergency and didn't get the chance to finish like she wanted. but I love it every bit of it. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mardya Member

Published Alisande's at Skyfire! (SSHHS2017 Frostfell Cheer)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

I published Xarihas called it Winter Love sshh17 by Aneylee under medium homes. I love my home btw and im glad she liked hers i did for her ( its Frostfell Delight sshh2017 by baeletha under large homes ), was cute surprise we got each other!
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Uploading last video for Maj'Dul right now...the video link will work as soon as I publish (and can see image at that time). I have 10 more to go if I counted right. Hopefully next 2 mornings I can get some done before hubby wakes up.

Thanks to everyone that has been publishing!
  5. crazyapples Active Member

My goodness was this a bit nerve racking for expectations as I dont use layout editor and normally takes me well over 6mths - 3yrs for a project. I just wanted to post the pics I was referencing so it might make more sense for those that arent familar with the movie.

[IMG]

[IMG].
  6. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just finished the borders and silverware for the table and published the house, it's called "SHHS17 old Fashion Frostfell by Sennetta" come and give a like! :D
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well done everyone, I've very much enjoyed watching all these videos today - thanks to Oaky for soldiering on and doing a great job:)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :D

Uwk
    Febrith likes this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just did 4 videos and uploading 3rd one now and one more to go so please be patient for the links to work for 3 & 4. I have 5 left on Skyfire and 1 on Thurgadin which I plan on finishing up tomorrow (Monday). Enjoy!
  10. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I believe you also have one more on AB to tour... unless I missed it?
    Yep, I missed it. lol
  11. kianne Well-Known Member

Holy crap ...Tenchi... Im Gobsmacked totaly ... this house you did for Wiz its freekin Out of this world.. I LOVE It.

I love how you made the windows in the roof work.. this place is perfect, its so packed yet cozy omg ..

Bravo..
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you liked it Oaky, I don't know if Wizzam hasn't see it yet but I'm hoping she will log on and see her new house and will probably publish's it soon, I really hope she will like it. :)

and yes this is my second custom building I finished and used pictures of the little plasticville house my dad used to have for the train set. (his was blue and white) here are the pics of it on google. :D

front

[IMG]

[IMG]

back

[IMG]

the box
    [IMG]
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! My dad had an "N" scale railroad, until his eyes and arthritis got too bad, then he went to "HO". Not sure what became of all of that; it might've been lost in the house fire. :(

Uwk
    who was shocked to hear that Rod Stewart, the pop singer, is a HUGE model train nut, and has been awarded things like Grand Master Builder or whatever their titles are (though that might've only been a rumor)...seen pics of his layouts and they're amazing. Lots of inspiration there! :D
    Tenchigirl15 and Febrith like this.
  14. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

that's awesome! did your dad decorate his train setup for Christmas too? my dad had a mixture of scale models and had the big ones in the back and the little ones in the front. I wish I had a scanned picture to show everyone but my parents have all their pictures up in the attic. I need to ask my twin sister to bring them down and find a good picture of my dad's train setup under the tree for me.

here's another Plasticville HO model that my dad used to have too but I bought it on Ebay a couple months ago which is my other favorite house. it's called "The Cape Cod" and my dad called it "Mr. Rogers house" :D whenever I have time in the future and after I finish up my replica of my RL farmhouse project. I'm going to start on this house too. ;)

[IMG]
  15. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you Kianne, took me a while to figure out how to do the roof and didn't think about ice brick blocks till I saw a few houses that had them like snowy roofs. :)
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Just wondering why the video says not available for Crazyapples. . . . I can't play it. It says it not available. :(
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It was in the middle of uploading/processing. It just got finished a few minutes ago. If it has a white screen instead of image of house it wasn't finished. I just couldn't keep straight all the details of houses and the video links cuz it does take long time to upload/process so I was posting info as I had it regardless if video was finished uploading/processed. Try the link now.

The only video not finished is a redo video on Lilybloom's house because I missed an entire custom built house Devilkiss did for her. I thought there were 5 videos left on Skyfire but looked like I didn't notice there were two entries in the spreadsheet using because someone submitted 3 houses, 2 with one character name and 1 with a different character name, so there were two entries in spreadsheet. All houses have been completed and videos posted except for the redo video. Please give a couple hours for Lily's redo video to finish uploading/processing. The original video is still in the thread. If I missed something else, please send me a private message through forums since I heard yesterday someone was having issues sending my main character AB Ocarinah mail message saying the character does not exist. I have not deleted, transferred or changed any character names so not sure what is going on.

Thank you everyone for participating in this event!!! I enjoy every single house very much!!! Nice job everyone!!! I wish everyone loads of fun decorating. You might see a house preview video here or there from me because I do want to continue doing those for DenMum if it is helpful.
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Great job powering through them all Oaky - I've really enjoyed watching them immensely so thank you for doing this event. Don't worry about missing the odd thing, as you know I do it all the time lol - it really can't be helped when you're seeing things for the first time (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!):)
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. . got it. Cool. . . Nice job on the videos!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

He was usually more of an "enthusiastic amateur/hobbyist" with it, more like a kid with a Hot Wheels set of tracks. He'd make noises about nailing everything down to a board and decorating semi-/really permanently, but I think he was more into different track configurations, and would be disappointed if he had to "limit" himself to just one layout. ;->

He did have some scenery bits here and there, but rarely got them out of the packaging. :)

Uwk