Splitpaw: Guide rumours

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Ninwa, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

A new week and new rumours!
    Monday 6th August at 8pm UK time (noon Pacific) Licketh the troll seeks help finding her lost pet dragons in Lavastorm!
    Tuesday 7th August at 8:30am UK time (12:30am Pacific) a Ratonga farmer needs help understanding why his scarecrow keeps running away! They are on the fields near the Qeynos gates in Antonica.
    Wednesday 8th August at 7:30pm UK time (11:30pm Pacific) Sighrun Azureflame is looking for assistance acquiring some live fungoid on the docks of Frostfang Sea!

When I hear more, I will add it here!
    *hops out*

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Lifeâ„¢, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly-cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.
    Additionally, one never knows when a Guide of Splitpaw might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug, or the Unexpected Spare Time bug, and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "Level 1-9" channel that many of you listen to.
  2. ARCHIVED-ChrisMarchant Guest

This ratonga's question is easily answered Ninwa, it's all those elite gnolls from the new gnoll infestation, they keep chasing all the scarecrows (and anyone else nearby) all the way to Qeynos gates.
    I'll have to skip that one, those gnolls are just too aggressive.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

Monday 13th August at 8pm UK time (noon Pacific) a farmer seeks help herding his pigs near Frontier Farm in Antonica!
    Tuesday 14th August at 3:30pm UK time (7:30am Pacific) Gneil Tinkerspark needs help finding his lost schematics in the Withered Lands.
    Wednesday 15th August at 7:30pm UK time (11:30am Pacific) Kocheera the Kerran hunter seeks help finding some quality pelts in the Commonlands!

*hops out*
    Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Lifeâ„¢, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly-cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.
    Additionally, one never knows when a Guide of Splitpaw might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug, or the Unexpected Spare Time bug, and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "Level 1-9" channel that many of you listen to.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

*hops in and froaks*
    New rumours!
    Monday 20th August at 8pm UK time (noon Pacific) an Orc father named Bubbash Nar needs help with babysitting his kids in the Thundering Steppes!
    Wednesday 22nd August at 9pm UK time (1pm Pacific) Sighrun Azureflame is looking for assistance acquiring some live fungoid on the docks of Frostfang Sea!
    *hops out*

5. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

*hops in and froaks*
    A new week, new rumours to share!
    Saturday 25th August at noon UK time (4am Pacific) a businesswoman with an interest in fresh coffee will be in Neriak looking for business opportunities.
    Monday 27th August at 8pm UK time (noon Pacific) Fligersnur, a Sarnak grandfather, needs help finding his granddaughter's pet dragons near the gates to West Freeport in the Commonlands

*hops out*

6. ARCHIVED-Tikku Lilledrum Guest

Dear Ninwa,
    Good to see you are still hopping about.
    There are still some guide quests I have missed;

Grolk's Revenge!
    Erollisi's Messenger
    Halden's Dwarven Gathering Contest
    Scratches need Patches

Would like to finish those one time.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

*hops in and froaks*

I have been about, just forget to post the rumours I hear...

Wednesday 26th September at 9:00pm UK time (1:00pm Pacific) an Orc Priest will be in The Commonlands near the entrance to the Sprawl looking for adventurers around level 15-20.

*hops out*

8. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

*hops in and froaks*
    A few more rumours!
    Tomorrow, Tuesday 2nd October at 8am UK time (midnight Pacific) Mipkin the Othmir seeks help near the lighthouse in Antonica, it involves fishing.
    Wednesday 3rd October at 9pm UK time (1pm Pacific) Licketh the Troll needs help finding her kidnapped baby dragons in Lavastorm!
    *hops out*
  9. ARCHIVED-Ninwa Guest

*hops in and froaks*
    More rumours!

Monday 8th October at 1pm UK time (5am Pacific) Hallden Irongutt needs help getting ingredients for his famous brews! He'll be on the docks of Frostfang Sea!
    Wednesday 10th October at 10pm UK time (2pm Pacific) Farrrmerrr Brrown needs help herding his pigs in Antonica. He'll be waiting at Frontier Farm!
    *hops out*