Somebody call the cops..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Harmonized, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambi Member

Source?
  2. Terrius Well-Known Member

I have no source personally, I was cliff noting the other threads and their list of complaints as to why this is a rip-off. Otherwise I would have cited them and added links to my post. ;)

The only thing I know 100% was that they mentioned the far seas distillery as being almost ready to launch during beta and that it would launch in a game update not too long after AoM. In their defense this was before they laid off half the dev team.

I believe the source of the game update content being free with AoM and pricing justification can be found within one of the numerous 25 page AoM pre-order complaint threads. I just don't have the patience to relive those threads and their angst.

Please when quoting do it properly, otherwise you can make a statement referring to game update content sound as if it is referring solely to rum cellar. ;) Whereas I was mostly referring to the fact Holly stated in the twitch stream that there is no "free" content with GUs at all anymore.
  3. Roshen Well-Known Member

Lots of threads already exist on the topic of the campaign, price, and content.

Closing this thread. Feel free to continue this conversation in the other threads where it's already taking place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.