So..who is gonna be a Warlock?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Cycore, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Quasar Guest

I intend to be a Warlock....unless of course I ultimately change my mind and become a Wizard....
  2. ARCHIVED-Grendir Guest

Ogre Warlock here. Not quite the worst on Intelligence as Barbs/Dwarves are 12 and Trolls 10 starting whereas Ogres are 15. Not to mention the 30 str 25 con! Though really stats don't matter and it's all about fun and personal preference.
  3. ARCHIVED-kturock Guest

ratonga warlock. sorta like a skaven.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nefrit_DPogrom Guest

I will be a Warlock. There is something that appeals to me about this sub-class. I think its the poison nukes and the disease AOEs and such. Anyhow, I'm a DE and working my way towards Warlock-dom.
  5. ARCHIVED-Hydrofluorocarbon Guest

I'm working on Warlock as well (I believe my friend is, too). I'm hoping to be an Erudite Warlock.
  6. ARCHIVED-Nivo Guest

Woot, I am...lvl 12 Sorc...few more levels to go...
  7. ARCHIVED-Gaul Guest

Future High Elf Warlock here, if i ever get started...
  8. ARCHIVED-Skulldark Guest

Warlock all the way. I currently have a level 13 Sorc on Unrest, and im haveing an absolute blast... literally. I know wizards would be fun, you still get to blow <beep> up.. but you don't get the sweet sadistic satisfaction of knowing you did it for no other reason then to watch it burn or to show off your new found power. Wizards are "good guys" now and that .. well.. blows.

I honestly from the get go decided I was going to either continue on my necro traditions as I had in 5 year EQ career, or the Warlock, the necrotic Wizard.. the only thing I was missing was the ability to simply blow <beep> up with my necro, so I quickly decided that Warlock was the way to go, and I will level up a Necromancer also just because Necro's are the bomb.

BTW.. can anyone give me some good quests I can do around lvl 13 as a Sorc? I've done like 26 so far, but I know there's a lot more. So if you know one that's not really obvious that I prolly have already done, could ya list it?

Freeport, TX my home town in reality
    Freeport, Norrath, my home town in EQality

Gotta stay true to the slums, evil pwnes.
  9. ARCHIVED-Miviel Guest

Level 11 Sorcerer right now, haven't decided. Was thinking wizard but the disease and cooler sounding title of warlock appeals to me.:smileyvery-happy:
  10. ARCHIVED-Riklaunim Guest

Sorry been busy playing, not posting.. ;)
    I choose Warlock for RP reasons, my last char named Riklaunim on Firiona Vie server was a Half Elf Ranger. Although Wizard is very tempting :)
  11. ARCHIVED-CuCu Guest

Future Warlock reporting in!

I'm a lvl 9 Erudite mage named Unyx :smileyhappy:

Can't wait to do some serious damage, hehe
  12. ARCHIVED-Stuntie Guest

Skriven, Ratonga Warlock/Poisoner in training.
    Bringing a whole new meaning to the term "Rat poison" ...
  13. ARCHIVED-Svarte_Petter Guest

Dark Elf Warlock lvl 20, Runney Eye here, played a Warlock in beta loved it. so here i go Warlock again hehe

/Svarte Petter
  14. ARCHIVED-UnicyclePeon Guest

Svarte,

I plan to be a Warlock also, I'm only level 14 right now. How did it go for you in beta? How far did you get? Got any insight on which spells were your bread and butter as a Warlock? What's that Toad spell really do for you anyway (duration, effect, etc)? Maybe you could start a new post about Warlocks just giving a rundown of how you played it (as opposed to just a spell list, which is useful, but not whetting my appetite enough).

Uni-P
  15. ARCHIVED-xGaara Guest

I've decided to change my path. There is about to be one Wizard in my guild, and another on the way below me... so I am going for something different. I barely made the decision of Wizard before so it'll be easy to change my mind. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-TheRealDude Guest

im going warlock ..... warlock rat "Peter Petigue" hehe ...... if i can that is
  17. ARCHIVED-namora Guest

I´m a lvl 17, soon 18 sorcerer on Runnyeye working on the way towards Warlock
  18. ARCHIVED-Nyface3 Guest

I'm getting close now....1/2 way through 18 and have already finished my subclass quest.:smileyhappy: Another day or so.
  19. ARCHIVED-Azaar Guest

turned warlock tonight as 149th on valor if you can belive those stats at eq2players...
  20. ARCHIVED-winddrake Guest

I was aiming for wizard, but the more I look at it the more I think I will become a warlock, since they can be good too. I think I just really like the idea of turning something into a frog!