So..who is gonna be a Warlock?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Cycore, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Cycore Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Blimpie325 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Riklaunim Guest

Half Elf Warlock.. once the patcher is done ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-Cycore Guest

10 sorcerer so far..but now I have to sleep =)
    Message Edited by Cycore on 11-08-2004 06:46 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Treazy99 Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Maelven Guest

rik, mind explaining why you decided on warlock? im a lvl 6 gnome mage atm. Still undecided on warlock or wizard...just curious what your view is on the two.
  7. ARCHIVED-MagicWand Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Vreck Guest

I am... Gnome Warlock ... done with the Sorceror quest
    Message Edited by Vreck on 11-09-2004 08:55 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-valuthorrax Guest

ill be going warlock to!!!
  10. ARCHIVED-RaistlinXreme Guest

I'm a sorc now, but I will be a warlock tonight.
  11. ARCHIVED-Viktar Guest

14 more lvls till Dark Elf Warlock !! on Najena haha
  12. ARCHIVED-Siddhartha_Tsung Guest

13. ARCHIVED-DruidKing Guest

Dark Elf Warlock who betrays Freeport and helps all the funny little Wood Elves........ sounds like a smurfs episode.
  14. ARCHIVED-Maelven Guest

why are you guys going warlock instead of wizard? im still undecided. just looking for the reasons, and dont say cause they are evil...thats obvious :) thanks.
  15. ARCHIVED-katahn Guest

Warlocks aren't evil. They are available in both Qeynos and Freeport if one accepts Qeynos = Good and Freeport = Evil.
    • Coercer = Freeport = Evil.
    • Necromancer = Freeport = Evil.
    • Illusionist = Qeynos = Good.
    • Conjurer = Qeynos = Good.
    • Wizard = Both = Neutral.
    • Warlock = Both = Neutral.
    Right now I'm not sure about sorcerer/summoner for Dvaelix, although I am leaning towards sorcerer.
  16. ARCHIVED-Duat Guest

The main difference between wizards and warlocks is the energies they draw from when casting spells. In other words, which resists come into play? Wizzies use the traditional cold and fire based nukes. Warlocks lean on poison and disease nukes, kinda like EQ1 necros only with nukes instead and no pet. So some monsters will be more vulnerable to wizards, others to warlocks, and for others yet there might be no difference. Otherwise there is not that much separating the two classes.
  17. ARCHIVED-HalotheHunter Guest

I am going to be an Iskar Warlock. The magic seemed more evil to me and I plan to be very evil.
  18. ARCHIVED-janis Guest

Woot. Here we are again...

Warlock again for me :smileyhappy:

Janis

20. ARCHIVED-Darkayne Guest

Just curious because I never got far enough in beta to confirm. Initially I was leaning to warlock, but when the spell lists were released it looked like the wizards had greater CC abilities than the warlock. Can anyone confirm?
    Also, I was never able to figure out what a nil crystal did, other than being a component for some of the higher level warlock spells.