So Few Fabled 4 second Pierce Weapons in AoM

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Glassjaw, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Amfish Active Member

Will the weapons have the proper stats on them? Because I'm not enjoying running around with spell reuse and spell recovery whilst mages get to run around with ae auto and multi attack =[ For example \aITEM 1031356947 -1834442539:The Rib Separator\/a, mage 4 second against \aITEM 1615277522 -744739818:Soul Energizing Mace\/a \aITEM -297027309 -357740877:Swarthy Swashbuckler's Shank\/a, scout 4 second. Makes me a sad dirge, Kander
  2. konofo Active Member

Any of those happen to have effects on them? :p

kono
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Hopefully plenty of brawler/BL fist weapons in there too, especially some 4sec.
  4. Kander Developer

We'll make sure they have the proper stats.
    Feldon and Jrel like this.
  5. Kander Developer

I will check the batch for Brawler/Beastlord weapons. Especially some 4 second delays.
    Feldon and Malleria like this.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

Hopefully some 6s 2-handed healer weapons with auto-attack stats and not mitigation or other tank stats...
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ranger Bows please that beat last expacs!

Also, are they going to be dropped, or attached to long questlines? I hope the former as I am lazy :(
    Feldon likes this.
  8. Amfish Active Member

You're awesome!

If it was a quest, I'm sure you'd find a way to get someone to do it for you!
    Errrorr likes this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Thanks for Volunteering Amf.
    Jrel likes this.
  10. Kander Developer

They will drop.
    Neiloch and Errrorr like this.
  11. Rarrum Active Member

I'm going to take advantage of this thread of affirmations to throw out a random demand too: 20s ranged catnip launcher (kerra-only).
  12. Nezette Well-Known Member

This seems like it would distract in the performance of all Kerra-folk... Are you sure about this?
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

As a Ratonga, I see no downside.
    Quillyne likes this.
  14. Nezette Well-Known Member

But... what if they get crafty and start offering cheese to go along with our w(h)ine?!
  15. Rarrum Active Member

Some things are worth the sacrifice.
  16. Xenord Member

Some 6sec delay weapons for scouts please! Peferably with dps atspeed stats.
  17. Kander Developer

We have 60+ assorted fabled weapons coming to live in a couple weeks. We are going through them now to make sure there is stuff for everyone. These will most likely also drop as patterns, so you will be able to choose your poison. Yes. Pun intended.
    Neiloch, GIndotto and Mermut like this.
  18. GIndotto Well-Known Member

Also, if you can, make sure there's one 2-second delay Brawler weapon in there! \aITEM -214222609 1685001199:The Bladeblocker\/a is alright on my new Monk (I know I know mit mit mit mit mit not block!) but I can't seem to find a 2 second companion to that guy. I have a Visionary MC Baton currently in offhand (mitigation!), even in HKC 95 fableds it's all 4 second. Yes, swapping to 4 second wouldn't be the end of the world but a Heroic Fabled 2s companion Brawler-usable would be much obliged to go with that raid drop!
  19. Neiloch Well-Known Member

2 second delay bow?
    Errrorr and Nezette like this.
  20. Xenord Member

2 second delay lags)))))