Skyfire down as well

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Miroh, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I had Isle of refuge characters available, and all my other servers locked, when I tried to log into IoR, I got booted to character select, now IoR characters are missing and all others are still locked. I think someone forgot to feed the server hamsters today :(:mad:
  2. Majestic Member

Miroh am going to slash your Kronos in half , is all your fault :)
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

And now Isle of Refuge is down. Joy.
  4. twigsnap New Member

All servers are now seeming to be down I tried making a new toon and I got the DEVL warning or something like that
  5. sol87 New Member

BTW just want to say the game works fantastic on the latest Ubuntu Linux under WINE, no special setup needed.
  6. Majestic Member

Well the ugly news is that the servers are still down, the good news is that they have locked the servers which means they got their behind to DB :) the bad news is cross your fingers they don't connect us to the wrong game :) hehe e,g Star Wars LOOOOOLLLLLLL with DB you never know hahahaha
    Rhodris likes this.
  7. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

Caith addressed this on Discord.

CaithToday at 7:19 PM We're still working on the issue with the servers folks, I do not have an ETA yet unfortunately.
  8. BohemianHarlot New Member

Still locked but, at least all my characters (instead of 4) are showing finally! I guess that's progress.....
  9. Majestic Member

Progress indeed, but in which direction is the 60,000 dollar question ;)
  10. Majestic Member

Meanwhile I want a blue adorn on my epic 2.0 instead of a purple one and while you at it double the crit bonus on my epic :) hehe yeah like that's going to happen
  11. BohemianHarlot New Member

Looks like some of the servers (on the server status page) have been unlocked and back up. It's down to just 3 servers being locked - Skyfire being one of them :(
  12. Majestic Member

Yep Skyfire is one of the locked ones * That's cause Skyfire is really hot needs to cool down ;)
    BohemianHarlot likes this.
  13. Miroh Well-Known Member

For the record, I did offer to sell DB kronos to power their servers but they said they had enough...

Obviously not.

PS: Servers are up.
  14. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

They probably forgot to feed the server hamsters over the Christmas break.....
    Soara likes this.
  15. dren New Member

FYI guys Skyfire back up for me!! WOOOHOOOO
    BohemianHarlot likes this.
  16. Lavinder New Member

YAY!! I downloaded EQ and tried to play and I was so lost LOL