Skyfire down as well

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Miroh, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Miroh Well-Known Member

As the title says. Several others are down as well.
  2. Strcat New Member

Do tell when the servers will be back on line, Thanks
  3. Miroh Well-Known Member

Yea sure thing! o_O
  4. Jasdip New Member

What did you do, Miroh??
  5. Miroh Well-Known Member

I didn't have enough Kronos being sold to me!
  6. Deboman New Member

Well this sucks.. thought my toons were missing for a secend there only had my isle of refuge toon. guess server took a crap on us...
    on server list its showing as up is it just affecting certain people?
  7. Seichan Member

Anyone back in yet?
  8. Lavinder New Member

Miroh broke it... FG is up tho oh yay lol...
  9. dren New Member

Skyfire still down :S
  10. Majestic Member

Well, there is good news and there is bad news * The good news is that the servers are down :) the bad news is that there is no one at DB to reboot the servers :)

Their buzzers have gone off and they are probably getting their pants on to head out of the house towards the DB HQ so could be an hour or two before we get back on
  11. Lavinder New Member

12. Eryyn Member

Halls of Fate appears to be down as well.
  13. Tommara Active Member

AB just went down too. And for the record, I was only playing on AB because my Skyfire toons weren't listed.
  14. Miroh Well-Known Member

I logged into Fallen Gate to see how they are fairing and a lot are lagging and crashing but the server remains up. It won't be long before that one falls victim!!!

Just tried again and nothing. That's all i got for the night. Later all!
  15. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Well thanks for the update, Majestic. Or guess .. whatever it was. Makes me feel better that it'll only be an hour or two to get back to playing. I have never had this happen before and I've played almost since they started (husband has) and have 12 toons I like EQ2 so much. It's my favorite game.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Strcat New Member

Well its been over an hour since the server crashed.
    Just shows how much they care about us the customers.
    We should not have to wounder if any one is on site to fix things.
  17. Majestic Member

Well dear Whysperwynde I am glad you like EQ2 :) EQ2 loves you too hahahahahah stay tuned
  18. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Only 12 :) ? I have 18 on EU server alone, and 23 spread over US servers. My count pales into insignificance compare to Uwkete's total though.
    Soara and Breanna like this.
  19. Majestic Member

Is Ironic how at the top of Player Support page they have pined the "Minimum Operating System" * Someone should copy that and send it to DB :) hehe
    Soara likes this.
  20. Majestic Member

LOL Rhodis you got 18 on EU Server and 23 spread over US servers? No wonder I can never find you :)
    Soara and Rhodris like this.