Signet Of Pure Terror 100 mill status?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Heck62, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Heck62 Active Member

How is this item worth 100 million status?After doing the work to get this item I wind up with an item that's okay for running heroics?Put some crit bonus of stuff occasionally.Please,for doing raid content I'd like to get raid gear.This item has less resists than gear I've gotten from solo content.A few weeks ago it had early advantage,where did that go?
  2. Enigma Active Member

They should have made it part of the set and make it a underfoot proc.
  3. Heck62 Active Member

Yeah,I though it was part of the set when I first looked at it.Early advantage,while unimaginative was still much better than this.I don't know why 2 rings ,that are exactly the same are listed.Just take different currency to buy.
  4. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

It used to be an amazing ring, until they nerfed it down to nothingness. It had a damage proc similar to early advantage plus more critical bonus and potency.

Now it's a worthless ring since two weeks ago.
  5. Heck62 Active Member

Please remove the status cost from this item,There is no reason for it.After doing what is needed to get the item the 100 million status seems like punishment.When a scout can get Scoundrel's
    slip for much less than this ring I wonder why?
  6. Rougez Active Member

It's awful Even if it cost no status, maybe if it were part of a set bonus but even then doubtful
  7. Gninja Developer

The way to obtain this item will not getting changed however the item is getting reworked. Stay tuned. It is/will be worth every bit of the cost. There are also other ways to obtain this item.
  8. Heck62 Active Member

There might well be other ways,I can only work with what I know.Who knows what I might need status for in the future?Thanks for the reply by the way.
  9. Marq Member

ill just go with HOLY CRAP! is that ring for real real? and not some weird dev trolling? =P
  10. Caith Developer

Can it be both?
    DoomDrake and HaphazardAllure like this.
  11. Tyman Active Member

[IMG]

New ring for anyone curious
    Eles and Feldon like this.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Resists are meh, would not wear...
  13. Marq Member

Oh both would make it really interesting. Almost mean as a thought.

It looks pretty solid now.
  14. Mogrim Well-Known Member

So an open question here: Are the stats on this ring intended, or in error?

I ask because a lot of people are NOW going to try to spend/work towards it, and I feel like its worth getting confirmation that these stats are indeed real.
  15. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't you wear a ring that gives you 890 potency and 100 crit bonus?
    Feldon likes this.
  16. Kander Developer

Stats are intended.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You get better at detecting sarcasm (2/500).
    Eles, Neiloch and Prissetta like this.
  18. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't the stats be intended?

Its a basic upgrade to the sig ring. The sig ring gives 35x24= 840 potency to everyone in the raid. This gives 890 so 50 potency more per person. The sig ring gives 6x24=144 cb to everyone in the raid. So this gives 44 less CB. This gives WDB.

Honestly, the values really don't change anything from the current system. Except we probably all see an increase in dps due to less proc lag...
  19. Twisty Well-Known Member

lol way to pretend it's the same thing as Brotherhood ring. it takes 24 people to make it comparable, and even then it's a proc, far from constant.

why in the world did you give it 890 potency / 100cb? original effect was 150potency if i recall. you've now locked yourself into either all further rings being irrelevant for a few xpacs or into stratospheric mudflation
  20. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

It's a raid item that you can only get by doing a large number of raids. Obviously its powerful in heroic/adv solo. But in a raid environment it is designed for its perfectly balanced.

Its a designed upgrade to the sig ring - with the bonus effect of less lag. I think it was appropriately accomplished.
    Liou_Unrest, Neiloch and jasonx like this.