Signatures by Lady Akyashaa (UPDATED 11/02/11) with website now!

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Akyashaa, Feb 28, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Shareana wrote:
    Thank you :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

and another new update :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Aaaaaaaand another one :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Still luvin the sig. Couldn't have asked for anything more than what you delivered. Thanks again. But, you posted the "Z" instead of the "S"... (hint, hint)
  7. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Duh lol. I'll fix that in a bit, btw i did get your email, i'll get to that as well!
  8. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

a new siggie up in original post :) btw I AM open for commissions :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Circes Guest

I had to foward a link to this thread on my guild forums! These are the best sigs I've ever seen! I've also sent you an email, I gotta have me one.
  10. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Thank you very much :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

and another update :) in original post of course :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Circes Guest

And as soon as I figure out how to add it to my signature, I'll use it.
  13. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Narcist@Blackburrow wrote:
    There should be a test your signature post here in the forum, check to see if there are instructions in OP there :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Circes Guest

I figured it out. sig pix's don't show up on "quick reply". But anyways. Excellent work on the signature. I will highly recommend you to anyone who asks me about it. Heck, I'll even let you give me one with an imbedded link to your web page. Needless to say. I'm happy with your work, and look foward to asking you for another one in a month or so.
    BTW! I really like how you did the veins of magic under the skin. Nice touch on that.
  15. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Thank you very much Narcist, i am very glad you like it and thanks so much for you support :)
    If you want to link to anything you can link to my deviantart page as I am out of a website atm, or even this thread. http://lady-akyashaa.devianart.com
    And another one Still open for commissions people!
  16. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

aaaand another update in OP :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Kihra Guest

I have to say - I'm seriously impressed by all your work! Each piece is completely unique, complex, and beautiful. So much detail and time (no doubt) put into each one. LOVE it!!!!!!
  18. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Kihra@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate that :)
  19. ARCHIVED-tcr Guest

I love mine! Thanks so much and for being so patient with me!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks!
    Lovell/ Legion of Kithicor/ AB
    Moonbright and Moonlei/ Mojo Rising/ Oasis
  20. ARCHIVED-EndevorX Guest

Ooops...posted in the wrong thread. For some reason, a link above my signature isn't showing in normal posts, but it is in private message previews...

Edit: Erp, it finally updated, so it's all fine now...lol.