Sig line rewards/random thoughts

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Mejulie, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Travail Member

I am sure i am a minority here but i am glad the distillation recipe's are not in game and i hope they never make it in game. The items you make with them should't be just handed out with minimal effort. It is super easy to get enough muting raws for the white adorns and really not that difficult to get enough for the orange adorns. in two days of doing solo's on 2 toons randomly i was able to get enough infusions for a orange adorn. Maybe i am just lucky but i think it is fine how it is vs the reward you get out of it.

Attacking the dev's and telling them they do a terrible job does not in any way make it for them where there time spent was worthwhile. Think about it when you put time into something and are proud of it and all you get is negative feedback, does it make you want to invest that time again? Not sure about you but i know i wouldn't want to. They are very short handed and put a lot of time into what they can give us, probably more time than the majority of us do at our current jobs.

I commend them for there effort and thank them for trying as hard as they do. No matter how much they do or don't do i know it is to keep this game running and not to destroy it and i thank them for keeping my game alive.

No matter what they do or how hard they try the masses will never be fully pleased but you can support them, after all this is the game we all love to play. my 2 cents!
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

It's a tradeskill line with no tradeskill rewards. How exactly would that please anyone?

And please enough of the short handed nonsense. It would of taken the same amount of time to actually put some thought into the rewards.
    Mizgamer62, Rosyposy, Juraiya and 2 others like this.
  3. Dyeana Active Member

Heheee The books are not needed for Orange adornments, but are needed to make Planar Mana for white adornments. I doubt you get any of that doing solo stuff.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

and the dilution book is used to get the fragment that we don't get because the only treasured items out there are adept books and possible treasured transmuting stones found in heroics at least.
    Kheldar likes this.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The 'tradeskill' questline is a 'must do' for any adventurer who wants to get a new Tome. Otherwise its a no-go for my many crafters, including my harvester.
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Am I missing something....are there new white adorn recipes somwhere? I see people talking about white adorn recipes but I didn't think any new ones were even in game
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

And that's what is really so disappointing about the whole thing. I enjoyed the storyline. I just don't see the point of having a TRADESKILL quest just reward a lot of adventure oriented things.

We've waiting months for this and all we really got was an adventure quest that doesn't involve killing that happened to give a couple of harvesting related things as a reward along the way. The rewards are disappointing as a crafter.
    Argosunited, Cyrrena, Juraiya and 4 others like this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

They've been in game for over a month now. They're drops from instances... fairly common in raid, uncommon in heroic and rare in solo.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Dyeana Active Member

Hey Conciel, Look on the broker for "Planar Adornments" if you don't get the drop or want it sooner.

Dye
  10. Dyeana Active Member

BTW have you taken a closer look at the Gaggelu Pearwood Familure. It definately is a crafters harvester familure. Very nice once at level 10.

Dye