Sig line rewards/random thoughts

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Mejulie, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Mejulie New Member

Wasn't sure if I should post this on other thread, but here it is. As I've completed the quest line I've realized that some things seem less robust than usual for a tradeskill rewards. Some things that I miss are:

Not one part of the sigline rewarded any of the advance books.
    No red shiny collection
    Just a single house item
    Eventually a new amalgamation recipe will be needed. New Raffik quest or just add recipe? not sure, but the time will come when this is needed.
    Reward familiar at level 9 doesn't show tradeskill stats, I'm assuming there won't be any at level 10.

The quest line was fun!
    The Artisan Harvest Stash was a fantastic idea, thank you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So really the only reward that is tradeskill related is a bag?
    I find that incredibly underwhelming.
    Quillyne, Earar, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is probably some super rare recipe hidden in the random reward crate from the harvesting writs... but the harvesting writs are currently broken and the sig line is slated to release on Tuesday, so chances are we won't have sufficient data on the rewards from it to say before they hit live.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So we get a bag for harvested items, a pony update that only works when you’re out harvesting, and writs to do more harvesting.
    Anyone else noticing a theme here?

I’ll change one of my bags to harvested items only, and just pretend I’ve done the sig line.
    Ratala, Earar, Rosyposy and 7 others like this.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Tradeskillers = super harvesters (according to DBG).
    Alenna, Quillyne, Juraiya and 4 others like this.
  6. Keedahm Member

The missing level 110 Mastercrafted Legendary Drink recipe! :p
  7. Tekka Well-Known Member

don't forget the writs to go out and harvest are given to you by the npcs you pay to go out and harvest for you.
    Juraiya, Kheldar, Dude and 3 others like this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Oh I haven't forgotten, I feel like I'm going to burst a blood vessel thinking about it.
    Rosyposy, Juraiya, Kheldar and 3 others like this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can also get them from an NPC in CoV. No need to have the guild harvesters to get those.
    Iglu likes this.
  10. Zorash Member

Sounds like no need to have the guild harvesters at all since they won't be upgraded for PoP (and by extension, all expansions to come).
    Quillyne, Rosyposy, Mermut and 4 others like this.
  11. Iglu Active Member

Save some plat and status on the guild hall costs that's for sure.
    Quillyne, Rosyposy and Rhodris like this.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Pretty much, yeah.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Im_Just_A_Lowly_Alt Active Member

I'm glad that I didn't keep paying for a subscription in the hopes that the tradeskill signature line would be worth hanging on for. There's certainly nothing from this line that makes me want to return. Just the opposite actually.
  14. Dyeana Active Member

Found no "Planar Mana" recipes. Need distillations or dilutions recipes books 12.

For tinkering, would be nice to get wormhole generators for Plane of Magic, and possible Coliseum of valor. And some other fun tinkering recipes. :rolleyes:
  15. Vorvon Member

Are the planar infuser books available through the sig quest line?
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

It has been confirmed by Caith, in discord, that the distillation recipes are NOT, repeat NOT in the GU.

The recipe for the Planar Infusers are also NOT awarded by the TS line.
    Iglu and Tekka like this.
  17. Zorash Member

So, other than the lag inducing must have Pony active to maybe harvest from a node (sometimes I'm just close enough to harvest but not close enough for the mob on the other side of the node to agro), are there any tradeskill rewards from the tradeskill line?

And enabling a tradeskill side quest to be unlocked, to me anyway, is not a tradeskill reward.
  18. Sucha Active Member

No Zorash, there is really 0 reward for tradeskillers given from the tradeskill signature line.
    Kheldar, Iglu and Rhodris like this.
  19. Zorash Member

Really beginning to regret buy 2 full year subs before PoP was available for pre-order.
    Kheldar, Iglu and Cheallaigh like this.
  20. knine Well-Known Member

Way to go DEV team.. way to make it "FUN".. should've just put the same amount of little time into it back in November and released it and maybe it would've been a tad bit easier to level TSers..Seeing as how most DEVs only post on discord anyway, they won't see this thread and the disappointment they've given us.
    Kheldar likes this.