** Sig Artist Exchange #2 **

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seraphias, Sep 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Oops... nevermind. There was a "CST" attached there. :(
  2. ARCHIVED-Lunnagirl Guest

OMGS! Is it Sat. yet? I finished mine already x like 4 versions. *bounce*
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I'm still tweaking version number 1. The perfectionist in me just won't let me leave it alone. <looks shifty eyed>
  4. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Sheesh! I just came home from visiting a friend in GA and my grandparents in NY. I'm just getting started on my target and you guys are all nearing the finish line! :)

<-- not a slacker, I swear.. Have mercy, grandparents didn't have an extra internet cord, had a bit of withdrawal over the 4 days I was with them. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-SG_01 Guest

While I definitely have a decent sig now, I don't know, it just doesn't feel finished yet. Anyhow, gotta go back to doing work for now ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-TyesBrussler Guest

I'm still working on mine, I have a new concept I want to try out...hopefully it turns out good!
    Also when are we supposed to post them?
  7. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

8. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

I've got mine ready!
  9. ARCHIVED-TyesBrussler Guest

I think I'm done, not 100% sure yet...lol
  10. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

Was too super busy when this was posted. I cant wait to see what you all have come up with!
  11. ARCHIVED-SG_01 Guest

While the sig is done, I will probably keep looking for ways to improve upon the concept before the turn in time. Sometimes making sigs is just simple and complex at the same time ;) Keep getting that I make a change, then being torn between whether to keep it or not. Almost want to give a dozen versions of the sig and have the person it's for choose wich is the best! I'll spare you all of that though.
    Ah well, guess that's why it's a form of art, right?
    - SG
  12. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Hehe I missed out on the "CST" part and went to post at 11:22 PM that night (EST) because I'm a procrastinator. So I'm with you, Sid!
  13. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm so ready to post mine! But I know it's way early still.. I don't want to be the first one again :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Is this the part where I step in and post mine instead? I must have redone this sig like a 100 times because I was so nervous when I found out who I got. She wanted something either fall or Halloweenish, and she suggested the flaming nightmare. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the flames to look quite right, so I wound up using all red leaves for a fall-like theme instead.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I spent a bit of time on her screenshots too, but she makes such beautiful flowing hair. Hair is kind of my weakest point.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    EDIT: BTW, to whichever artist got my name... If I'm not responding, it's because I'm out of town for the day. I decided that it's high time I took a vacation... even if it's for one day.
  15. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

hehe, I live in Holland, Saturday comes early here :)
    [IMG]
    A troubadour with a twist: You certainly have a wicked looking show! Laser light, lightnings, great music: and the crowd goes WILD <waaaaah!!!>. Girl, you ROCK!
  16. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

*sneaks in and displays her signature creation* I hope you like it Ronja. I was really trying to make her eyes the focal point of the signature.
    [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

Oh yeah! like it, like it! hehe, I was hoping that screenshot would be used. wonderful work, Kalley, thank you!
    /runs off to the mirror to study her eyes. Are they really that green? wauw!
  18. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Hope you like it SG-01. That is one awesome sig Kalley :) I love the red and black.

[IMG]

Here's the screenshot, feel free to grab it as well
    [IMG] [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-SG_01 Guest

Well, like I said, I could put up a thousand versions, but I won't ;) I've got 3 picked out. I always include my cutouts, but this time I'm also going to include the signature PSD.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [ Cutout 1 - Cutout 2 (partly cut out) - Signature PSD ]
  20. ARCHIVED-SG_01 Guest

Thanks Sapphire. While I do like the signature, it doesn't work too well with the little League bar I have on there right now.