** Sig Artist Exchange #2 **

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seraphias, Sep 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Aye, though you said in your post at the beginning of the thread that you would redesign that bar to match the sig. I was going to, and still can if you want me to, but I wanted to see if you liked it first. ;)
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Just stopping by before I leave, and oooooo. I love it, Andriella! Thanks for including the cutouts and PSD too.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

Wow! They are all soo good! Here is mine for SapphireSniper! If you need the photoshop image or anything else, please let me know!

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

Ronja@Runnyeye wrote:
    And I absolutely LOVE mine!! /happy trouby dance. The colors are fantastic!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Lunnagirl Guest

7. ARCHIVED-TyesBrussler Guest

Here is the one for Morianna hope you like it...
    [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-TyesBrussler Guest

Thanks for the great sig Lunna...the before and after picture is REALLY good.
  9. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Thank you Tyes, I love it!
  10. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Thank you very much Crescendo! I love the colors and the outdoors theme without being green-y :) I was wondering if the person who made mine would use the retouched images by Khellendrathas, why mess with a good thing? :) I personally have used that image in every sig since she did it for me around December 2005!! My goodness, has it really been that long? Sadest part is that Etemis is only maybe 10 levels higher than she was at the time of the picture. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Wow these are wonderful!!!
    *Thinks about starting up a siggy thread to get ready to participate in the next one...*
    How exciting!!!
    All of you did an awesome job!!
  12. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Great job guys!

Next one! Someone schedule another! I have an alt I can get screenies for and participate with now!
  13. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Actually, I'm planning to host one next month to do a Halloween theme. ^_^
    The rules will be the same, and it'll have them done a month before Halloween actually begins.
  14. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

This was a ton of fun! I really enjoyed it and I love my new siggy! Everyone here is so talented;) Thanks for your kind words SaphhireSniper, I agonized over yours as I wanted it to be competitive and good!
  15. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Very cool to hear an exchange will happen again soon... I will wait to participate in one once I get a few sigs actually under my belt here - and actually show what my style is like. So... I guess it'll help to actually start a thread
    Again, wonderful art and I can't wait to see the themed work!
  16. ARCHIVED-Lunnagirl Guest

Sapphirius wrote:
    pft... don't be nervous! I hardly ever get anyone to do arkwork for me and I'm so excited when the chance comes around. I have to tell you I got a big kick out of the "no rest for the wicked" part of the sig. My guild started calling Lunna "The Dt. Coke of Evil" back when I started playing EQ2 and I've not been able to get rid of it. Maybe this will help her poor tarnished reputation.
    Thanks very much for the sig, sorry my reply was so late but yesterday was very hectic.
  17. ARCHIVED-Seraphias Guest

Good job everyone! I was out of town, so I missed all the posts. Looks good!
  18. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

These all look fantastic everyone!! Good job ^_^
  19. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Ok I was messing around a little more with Ronja's sig I made for her and totally revamped it. I like this one a lot.
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

wauw! I must say, I have to get used to the blue color. I somehow never pictured Ronja with any other color as red :)
    Refreshing change. Thank you!