Shiny Gating.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ShinyAddict, Feb 18, 2017.

1. DamnataAnimus Active Member

Yes as I posted earlier in the thread I've made around 80 million plat selling shinys since ka came out (might be a different thread) so I didn't mind the rare shinies gives a reason to run the zones!

All hail dbg for letting me sub my 6 accounts for free (krono bought with plat made from shinys) more really I've got about 20 krono already bought (giving some away to friends who can't afford to sub, because I'm nice like that) and around 80mill plat!
  2. DamnataAnimus Active Member

Yes, it's like they did it on purpose or something. Nah, that's tin foil hat theory there :p
  3. DamnataAnimus Active Member

Woo can never have to many stickers

It's funny though how many people defend this stuff, I've paid for 1 of my chars ascension spells to gm but I can see how it is even if I'm not affected (apart from the 560$ I've spent on the spells)
  4. Kahonen Active Member

What a remarkable question! Most of the shinies are common because there are so many of them. Some shinies are rare, because there are so few of them. You really need to think about the basic definitions of the words "common" and "rare". Simply looking at the quality of some of the end rewards for shiny collections should make it clear that they should be difficult to get hold of - hence some of them are rare.
  5. ShinyAddict New Member

If the reward should be difficult to get, then the same can be achieve by reducing the amount of shiny dropped per run. Instead, they make the shinies drop abundant and anyone can get the common one easily as the market is saturated with these common. I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who has an OCD problem like me and not having a complete collection is out of the question. Since they're not easily attainable, I think you can figure out what the end result is.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Sneezing through your mouth but paying though the nose? *giggles as I slip into the shadows, sneezing once from glancing at the light that created those shadows*
    DamnataAnimus likes this.
  7. DamnataAnimus Active Member

I see what you did there :p
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Fun bantering with intelligent and knowledgable people
  9. Revel Well-Known Member

Its just another pointless time sink to keep you trudging back to heroics long after you have 0 need for any gear from them.