Shave and a Cut is broken

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kurisutaru, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Merodos New Member

The 2-year veteran reward mirror still works (requires logging to character select to utilize). Shame it's a single-use item.
    Rhyashaa likes this.
  2. Niekin New Member

TYVM Merodos, I didn't even think about that, and was so mad at my characters appearance, now everything is alright hehehehe.
  3. Kurisutaru Active Member

Well.. sadly I used my mirror a long time ago. Anyways bumping this up, just tested, and Shave and a Cut still still not working.. :(
  4. Durzin New Member

Tried to fix my Ratonga today, still not working. Any word on a fix to this?
  5. The-Plethora Active Member

Just tried to do this in game and found this thread and it's still broken. Please can we get a fix?
  6. Louly Well-Known Member

Still broken :( Honestly I need my hair fixed :p Poor character she only goes out at night with a bag on her head :p Please look at the darn barber, give him a raise or something :)
  7. Merodos New Member

8. Merodos New Member

And it's fixed! ...sorta. It was reverted back to how it worked before the current expansions release.

Whatever works, I say.
  9. Kurisutaru Active Member

Woohoo! Thanks!! :)
  10. Valgraveson Member

Still broken for me. Just tried it and still get bizarre results that look nothing like in preview. Choose black hair with white highlight and you get a white head with red beard!
  11. Kurisutaru Active Member

It's always worked that way. With the regular models what you see in Character Select window is what you get. Now, with the SOGA models it's quite different, for example, a combination of both Hair Base Color and Hair Highlight Color kinda blend; which tends to look a wee bit darker on Character select window than in-game. Also, let's say.. you have yellow as Hair Base and white as Highlight and you switch those two around; the resulting combination will be completely different. Anyhow, you just have to play around with the options till you get the look you're looking for; it might just take you a few tries.. ;) My toons are female so I've never played with the facial hair feature.. but I'll create a male toon and check it out.
  12. Kurisutaru Active Member

Ok, created a human male character with a bearded look and here's what I found.. Regular human models were given the option to use SOGA model hair styles a while back but NOT the beard styles. So, IF you choose a SOGA hair style on your regular model and give them a beard.. the colors will look different and won't match. The only way to get the colors to match is to use the regular model hair styles if you decide to sport a beard look.. :p
  13. Merodos New Member

14. Valgraveson Member

Sorry Kuri, but one combo for humans is still borked, which is the one that I've always had. It is standrad model human with a goatee. You can do all color combos for the hair and beard or gotee to match except for black hair and beard. When you try that, the beard always ends up as red...not black. All other color colors work fine...yellow hair and beard, white hair and beard, etc....just not black hair and beard. This one standard color for human has a bug.
  15. Kurisutaru Active Member

Ok.. so you're sporting the goatee look for beard. Tell me exactly what hair style you're using to see if I can recreate it. I tested the black color for Hair Base and white for Highlight like you said; perhaps the combinations I tried weren't the one you're having trouble with.
  16. Estred Well-Known Member

there still bugs with this? I play a Sarnak/Iksar so hair options aren't a problem for me. Though the horns work just fine.
  17. Tygarys New Member

I had no issues last night, so it looks like its fixed.
  18. Estred Well-Known Member

On something entirely random can we get frill options? I have wanted to customize like horn jewelry or frill patterns on my Sarnak and Iksar for so long. Granted this should probably go to the appearance thread but SOE is messing with that ones format still.
  19. Lygerr Active Member

S+C still sucks, please fix it back.