SH to merge with AB

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Springelf, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Zenji Well-Known Member

Sentinels Fate is over a year out on Fallen Gate. So you want them to keep SH around for a year with no new content?
  2. Tabbyclouds Member

Yep, that would be fine by me. I don't want to play full time on FG at the moment because there are no festivals, events etc yet but have no desire to get to top level and raid, so I would be quite happy to wait an extra year or so to catch up.
    Siren likes this.
  3. jessejames Active Member

What are the chances FG will have a population then?
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Cauldron Hollow, the new TLE server, will have opened 3 weeks before that. :rolleyes:
    Lenarr and jessejames like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We would love to have any and all SH players that will come or be coming to AB, they are welcome with open arms.

Cyrrena
  6. Reyder Member

I seriously hope they offer transfers to other servers than AB. Specifically, I want to move my character to Skyfire as that's where all of my other characters are.

AB, the "roleplay" server, is of no use to me. I tried it once. Logged in, saw Odinn, Modred, and some other easily-recognized name. So much for roleplay. On and off in under 5 minutes.

Nope, Skyfire for me. I've already packed my character; everything's removed from her house and the bank and on her. Anything that didn't fit was given away. There's a Level 2 who got bags, collectibles, Adept books, and a bunch of other miscellany.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

The announcement already says that server transfer tokens will be available. The merge to AB is only for everyone that doesn't move to another live server. As for the RP tag, it's not like it really means anything. Some people RP on AB, but most do not. That's true of every other server.