Server Name Suggestions - Freeport, Nagafen, Permafrost

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Terrius Well-Known Member

Veeshan's Peak for sure, or Trakanon's Lair :)
  2. Ilovecows Active Member

I'd rather them drop Nagafen as a pvp server and just focus on deathtoll, which actually has a shot. Nagafen tends to only have maybe 10 people online at a time, if that. It is too far gone and too unpopular for there to be any reason to spend all the effort needed to make it playable again
  3. Seryndipity Active Member

Longtime player here, (first character on Blackburrow server.) After all of the names I've played in with RoK, I vote for Veeshan's Peak.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

And as more and more expansions get voted in, Deathtoll will go straight down the drain just like Nagafen did. Face it now, face it later. They should fix Nagafen, and not only will those who invested a decade into their characters have somewhere viable to play them, but Deathtoll will never have to become what Nagafen is now.
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

I vote Suckage would be awesome.
  6. Derfel Active Member

Tempted to go with Protector's Realm, since before the plat nerf half of our server population basically lived there.
    Fetish likes this.
  7. JediMasterBurst New Member

Timorous Deep
    Gorowyn
    Kunzar Jungle
  8. Easily Lost New Member

1 - Kor-Sha
    2 - Veeshan's Peak
  9. Lesybeer New Member

The Tribunal
  10. Thinwizzy Active Member

It was not simply expansions that killed Nagafen, it was all the extra stuff with it. Namely, the stuff like PvP/PvE only gear and guild halls. It has been said that stuff will never make it into Deathtoll. There is plenty of hope for Deathtoll to be as busy as Nagafen ever was. Sure there is some stuff that needs tweaked, but there is plenty of hope for it, even if we get multiple expansions in.
  11. Milambers Active Member

Kylong Plains.

If you did PvP kills by zone then this would have far and away the most. If you're gonna kill the only normal PvP server left, at least give it a tribute.
    Zukira likes this.
  12. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Ocean of Tears = actual server name to be Oot
    Yeah Baby!
  13. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Tabri - you're So negative.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  14. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Freeport to Torvonillous ;)
  15. Blade Parker Active Member

The Protectors Realm.
  16. Csipi Active Member

I think what the handful people left on naggy are really upset about is that they didn't get merged into AB like they wanted to.
  17. Rolo Member

Dracnid

Though Freeport is already one of the more populated servers.... WELCOME CROWD!!

Or how about my original EQ1 server a decade or so ago... Mithaniel Marr (spelling?)
  18. Ilovecows Active Member

It is a lot easier to just focus on deathtoll and make sure it avoids all of the bad decision that led to Nagafen's decline than to get all distracted with trying to fix the horrible mess that is Nagafen for the 5 or 6 people that actually still give a damn about that server.
  19. Karsa Active Member

20. Lucus Well-Known Member

Looks like you are out of luck with Marr.