Server Downtime: Tues, Oct 20 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Jaezah New Member

A
    Adalia, druid of Surefall Glade here representing Diren Hold!
  2. Chrissdae Active Member

TLE server the same.
  3. ljbnomad New Member

Never mind, for some reason I keep feeling like today is Wednesday already and it's not. So sorry!!
  4. domernuc New Member

5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, they have done the "when they [i.e., patch notes] become available" bit now... ;->

Uwk
  6. suka Well-Known Member

hmm- trying to log in- says
    "can't find world - butcherblock" so my launcher is looking for butcherblock, not maj'dul. guess i will need to manually modify the files?

so i tried again- only to find the only one on my screen was my stormhold toon. i am wondering if they are taking longer to complete the move? if is after 7 am pst.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

You'll need to go to Character Select to refresh your list.
    Yes.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, in other words, rather than Select a Character from LaunchPad, just hit PLAY and let the entire US cavalcade show on the Character Select screen? Got it! :)

Uwk
    Feldon likes this.
  9. Haloek Member

Ummmmm I just went to log on to my account for the first time since the merge and ALL of my characters seem to be gone most of them were on Oasis had a couple on Stormhold even the Stormhold ones are gone logged into my account and its asking me to create a character because none are being listed
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I had that situation for awhile, where the only US server toons that were showing up on the Character Select screen were my ones that weren't on Crushbone: AB and Everfrost. That was scary for a bit, but they did come back. Did you only have toons on Oasis? That was another thing; while my Crushbone kids were MIA, I "suddenly" had empty character slots available, and I know for a fact I didn't have any extra before the merger, so my 11 Crushbone toons weren't counting. I'm not sure why it should affect your TLE ones, though... :-/

Try again (and don't go through the "Select a Character from this drop-down list" bit at Launch, just go to the Character Select screen and see if that makes a difference); Maj'Dul has been up and down a bit. If still no satisfaction, definitely /petition the Powers to get your characters back. :(

Uwk
    Spindle likes this.
  11. Haloek Member

I just waited a while and they all reappeared thank you though it was weird even my Stormhold were gone
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is bizarre; might've been some ripple effect or other weirdness. :-/

Glad you got everyone back! :)

Uwk
    Haloek likes this.