Sentinel's Fate Illusionist

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Banditman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Celestian_GC Guest

Anduri wrote:
    The producer said the 100% top priority right now is the lag issues. Until that is resolved I doubt we'll see many issues like the ones from this thread, seriously addressed.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ebarel Guest

Dear mods/devs,
    3 months passes after this post and all that has been posted here was already mentioned during beta. There is exactly 0 (in words zero) response, comment or statement to this desaster you made of the class.
    How long do you expect your customers to ask politely and make suggestions until you feel the necessity to at least make a reply? Is it more useful to flame, use swear words to get at least some attention? Any other suggestions? Nicel asking seems to be just the wrong approach.
  3. ARCHIVED-Carthrax Guest

Squeeky wheel gets the grease....
  4. ARCHIVED-Chock Guest

Carthrax wrote:
    /bug whatever will fit with your character limit. Bugs, from my understanding, get reviewed by developers. /feedback, gets thrown in a database. :)
    /bug now, /bug often.
  5. ARCHIVED-bmg Guest

SoE has refused to comment on illy issues since the beta forums back in December. Eventually they'll realize they screwed up, but a lot of damage will be done by then. I could see the writing on the wall back in beta, and had a new warlock ready to become my new main once the expansion went live, and that was a good decision from what I can see.
  6. ARCHIVED-Larloch the black Guest

Oh no! my class isnt as insanly OP'd as (Insert flavor of the month here) !!!!
    If all you can do is cry and whine please delete your toon and roll a summoner.
    The class was never meant for people who cringe and cry when the volleyball comes towards them.

I say nerf the class more so we can Purge all you crybabys out
  7. ARCHIVED-bmg Guest

Eruditessay@Guk wrote:
    Off your meds?
  8. ARCHIVED-Larloch the black Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Ebarel Guest

would one of the devs look at the complete mess they made of the class despite of so much feedback? Is this the way to treat paying customers? Or do you not even know what you broke because you dont even have a clue how the class and mechanics works any more?
    People have asked politely for MONTHS now and the few left also pay a part of your salary. Your treatment of your customers is impolite and ignorant.
  10. ARCHIVED-Chock Guest

Ebarel wrote:
    1. The devs are aware of the issues and our complaints in this forum.
    2. I don't know if they have plans on fixing/changing/updating/addressing any of our complaints.
    3. They will unlikely respond. After a communication with Rothgar it comes down to (these are my words, not Rothgars) "damned if we do respond, damned if we don't; therefore we don't respond" type of communication plan. It wont matter what they say since they cannot please 100% of the customers, 100%, 100% of the time. Or as your mother might tell you, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-vexrm Guest

Part of me thinks Chock is shoving words in Rothgars mouth just to make him respond with "I didn't say that."

The rest of me knows this isn't true and is sad.
  12. ARCHIVED-bmg Guest

I hope SoE doesn't wait too much longer to react and make some positive changes. Many of the people who are switching from illy to another class aren't going to magically switch back to illy once (or if) SoE finally starts making some positive illy changes.
  13. ARCHIVED-Chock Guest

vexrm wrote:
    I did disclaim it is not precisely what he said, but merely paraphrasing the intent. He made a reference to the Ranger's equal unhappiness and any "official" comments made there did not appease the masses. I actually responded to Rothgar with the "damned if you do/don't" in which he acknowledged.
    We should take more responsibility in communicating back to SOE directly regarding our issues. This forum is nice, however direct communication with SOE through /petition /bug, PM the class developer (Fezznik?), posting to SOE's blog and FB, etc will help illuminate our misery. I am going with the squeeky wheel theory and sticking to it!
  14. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

So what I'm hearing is that things are bad and I shouldn't bother paying to play after my free time is up?
    I keep hoping that SOE will fix the problems and make the game fun again.
  15. ARCHIVED-Kringus Guest

Chayna wrote:
    I'd rather play a slightly **** class than an OP class- with an OP class there are so many losers playing it that the good players get lost in the noise. With a **** class if you're good people will know it, because you won't seem ****. If high DPS is the only way you can have fun though, you should probably go ahead and quit, yep. Illies are solidly tier 2 DPS, but if played right they can be the top of the tier 2 not the bottom.
  16. ARCHIVED-Chock Guest

Kringus wrote
    I agree a slightly **** class is fine, however we are nerfed to heck - not slightly gimped. I am not sure we are solidly T2 dps. In raid, when you wizard is doing 70k, conjy 60K, and you are doing 25K, that sorta puts you at the bottom of the dps pile along with the fury and mystic who are doing about the same. It stinks when your healers out dps you. I figured T2 DPS would be around 70% of T1 dps. That is clearly not what is happening. And with the potency cap lifted in the next GU, you will see a much bigger spread between the wizard and illusionist.
  17. ARCHIVED-EvilAstroboy Guest

Chock wrote:
    Im doing 30k, our real DPS (summoners, sorcerors, predators) are doing twice that, our bards / inquis / fury are getting 35k. We arent T2 DPS, we arent even close anymore. Our damage contribution is down at the bottom of the pile.
    Throw in the fact that 60% of our skills are absolutely worthless in pretty much any play style (solo, group or raid). The only place where crowd control is still viable is PvP.
    The class is now a pathetic mana battery with third rate utility and DPS.