Senior guide Squeecha comes to the test server!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cloudrat, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Sorrys.. this is busy season at work, sos I been somewhat occupied with interns.
    I'll sees what we can gets done soonish
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

That Real Life thing takes priority, of course! I was more letting you know we're still alive and mildly lively over here. :D

Am happily finishing Newsies right now during the bonus weekend with an alt who picked up the quest at level 52, and is just able to solo it now thanks to the level 100 boost. :D
  3. Dyeana Active Member

Hi Squeecha

I was just curious thinking about the last 2 expansions in which the Newsies and Guides' Guide quests respectively were introduced during the summer after their respective releases.

With summer upon us very soon, are there any plans you might be aware of for introduction of a new guide quest for the KA expansion, or anything that may be shared?

<<Sets out some Stilton cheese, and some Camember cheese with assorted crackers to entice the whiskers>>:D

Thanks

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No need to be sorry at all. Real life is the most important thing. I don't NEED the quests and have all the time in the world to get them some day. I am sure all the other servers can keep me busy for a lifetime. Hugs!
  5. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

i asked at the dev ama's , kander said there will not be a guide quest for ka. sorry to be bearer of bad news. can find documentation on eq2wire, isle of refuge dev ama's
  6. Squeecha Senior Guide

That's what we was told as well. None for this expansion.
    Leonitas and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

*dangles a fresh wheel of gouda* oh please oh please! we shall bring much gifts of cheese! and we'd love to see newsies! where's our most favoritest of fantastical guides during this awesometastical double status event? :D
  8. Dyeana Active Member

You know Leonitas, Squeecha has very very sophicated whiskers ..... You might dangle some White Stilton Gold cheese in front of her. And watch the whiskers twitch then! :rolleyes:

That with a few onion crackers and a bottle of wine might suffice to get her away from her interns for a few hours for the Newsies and ToT guide quests.

Just a suggestion <grins> :p

Dye
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have not seen our favorite Ratonga in a good wile.
    when will you come visit again ?
    Is there another place where you post your coming now ?
    Just wondering hmmm maybe I's got's to bring out my spezial Frostfell tree decorated with cheese and bacon.
  10. Leafa Active Member

I'll donate to the Cheese Fund to lure our friendly Ratonga to test for Newsies and Thalumbra Guide quest ;)
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

anyway one of the reasons I miss Squeecha is not only because she gives us special quests , shinies and other treats ,
    I miss seeing the message coming up that she's coming , and than to see her in one shape or another and just have fun
    talking with her.
    But real live is always more important and I hope that your al right .
    My pixels can wait :).
  12. parissa Well-Known Member

I was wondering if guides still come to the test server to offer the newsies and guide quest? I wasn't sure where to request it, but I found this thread and hoping it might be the right spot... I didn't see one on the guide forums... Maybe I overlooked it... If this is the right spot I would love to put a request in for it please :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Zypp Member

I second that request for newsies and the guide quest on Test.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Elyshka Senior Guide

Did someone say Double Status?!

I heard a couple rumors that you might be interested in. Now, you'll never hear a Guide repeating gossip, so you better be sure and listen close the first time:
    • Saturday, August 4th around 2 pm PDT (5 pm EDT / 9 pm UTC) - A desperate soul cries out to the world, seeking those brave enough to venture forth into danger in search of some missing spirits. Meet with Rargnir Marrspear in Obol Plains to lend your aid. (Please note, this quest is not repeatable.)
    • Sunday, August 5th around Noon pm PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A strange gnemlin cartographer is tunneling her way up from the Ever Deep in search of explorers. Make your way to Kelethin to meet with Kessalie Coppersprocket, resident of Maldura and unofficial Thalumbra Welcome Wagon. (Please note, this quest is not repeatable.)
    Well, go on! Start spreadin' the News!
  15. Ratala Active Member

This is really great! Thank you for coming here to do this. Hubby had to wait for dinner Thursday and Friday, now it will be waiting for lunch on Saturday and Sunday :D I know he won't mind because his characters on test need both quests too.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

sigh, I think I'll be able to make the 4th but the 5th will be in the middle of a ether coin run on my live main darn it. but glad the 4th is the Newsies thank you.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks much, Elyshka! We appreciate the TLC!
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot!
    *does the happy dance*
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :D

Uwk
    Kasa, Rosyposy and Elyshka like this.
  20. Kasa Well-Known Member

Woooooooot thank you Elyshka! :)
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.