Senior guide Squeecha comes to the test server!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cloudrat, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

In all the years I have played on the test server I have never seen a guide visit and hand out quests. ( they usually drop an npc on to handle the erratic hours of testers)
    Thank you, Squeecha, for bringing the two newer status quests to those of us on the test server! A good time was had by all and as we logged in alts and headed to the Mara docks to meet the little mouse who was so generous with her time:)
    Squeecha made sure we all got both the Nebulous Newsies and the Guide's Guide quests:)
    [IMG]
  2. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Whoa! You knocked my vision out for a sec with that extra large font there Cloud ~ lol ~ we're not seniors yet!

Is it just me are have the Dev's been doing random acts of kindness here lately?

Ask and you shall receive.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Some of us ARE seniors already... LOL!
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Squeecha's visit was most appreciated!
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

darn I missed it for my test toon I was away from my computer all day working the election
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Squeecha Senior Guide

Don't worry. A nice dev has given me permission to run Quests there now, so I'm all yours.

I know there are some (6 or so?) npc quest givers on Test, and the occasional holiday one. But there's a bunch that require at least one person to run them manually. I'm still trying to make sure I know for sure so I don't try to run something you have around always, but I'll be doing more.
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

WOOOOOOOOOT That's awesome! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  8. Canth Active Member

Thanks, Squeecha! Much appreciated!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  9. Mophia Active Member

I started a thread on here a long time ago, trying to find out which guide quests we had npc's for, if you dig back a bit you should find it. We have found quite a few, but we need to check on a few others still. Hope that thread will help you.

BTW there are a few of us testers who live in Europe, and will find it hard to fit US times in.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

So happy with such wonderful news! :)
  11. Squeecha Senior Guide

I can't promise perfect times for everyone, but I will try for various ones. And yep, I think I saw that post, it listed several quests but not necessarily which had NPC's.... (of course, I may has saw a different one)
  12. Suzeta Member

So happy to hear this, but alas, i missed it also :{
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Oh yay, cause I didn't even see a notice for this until I saw this so I missed it. Thank you so much!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cloudrat like this.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

thank you:)
  15. Cuora Member

Yay! So glad you are here! I missed this go round but hope to catch you next time :).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cloudrat like this.
  16. Test Taffies Active Member

Aye glad to here the Guide visited.:)
    So sad I missed them. :(
  17. Mophia Active Member

The thread I started first listed all the guide quests I could find, then as we found the guide quest npc's we added their locations in. The thread was started by me, and updated a few times by me as well. I'll try to find it and I'll post to move it back up this thread.
  18. Mophia Active Member

OK found the list, it's in the one I bumped up, we've found these npc's so far.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

This is very very very awesome news! Cheers at Squeecha!!!!!!! :)
  20. Squeecha Senior Guide

I'm thinking that tomorrow evening........ there should be some racing........