SEHS23 (with a challenge!) Official Announcment

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 29, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So.....12:01 am on the 12th? Or, essentially, 11:59 pm on the 12th? :confused:

'Cause I know you event host folks want to have at least some time to get all the assignments handed out before the official start...

Uwk
    who blames this whole "the day starts in the middle of the night" madness on the Romans; they must be crazy... (/pok_pok)
  2. Edriliane Active Member

I'm in for Thurgadin.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

After some discussion, Xxtacii and myself have decided to cancel this years SEHS due to lack of interest and not enough sign-ups to move forward. We understand some folks may be feeling burned out on swaps, contests and events and need a small break, so the SEHS will resume next year. We apologize to anyone who signed up and was looking forward to this years' swap, but there just isn't enough participation to move forward.

I will be keeping the challenge part of it open, for those who wish to use their ideas on their own homes. Look for the information on that in a separate post. ;)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh noooo! :eek::(

My problem is, if I have what I think is an awesome idea for a swap but then it gets canceled (not that it hasn't happened before), I'm so tempted then to do it myself...but then when the next swap comes around, that "perfect idea!" will have already been taken up (by me). :-/

On the other hand, you'd think with over 135 toons, I could come up with another one... ;->

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

6. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Things being cancelled is very frustrating as this is the first challenge I've been able to enter in a few years.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I get it but even with the extension on the sign-up period we only had 4 total sign-ups. We think people are just kind of burned out on swaps atm and need a break. There's always the ToT and NotD Neighborhoods coming up, to look forward to! ;)
    And I did keep the "challenge" part of it open for those interested in using the ideas they had. I know it's not a swap but, it's all I can do atm. :(
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries, love, I'll help! :)

Or we can just "swap" with each other and still have it be a surprise for each of us. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! :-/

Luck to all, and hope we can rest up for Halloween -- er, you know... ;)

Uwk
    Breanna and Spextasy like this.