Scheduled Server Downtime November 11, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Okash New Member

The suspense is killing me
    Tierisch likes this.
  2. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Sweet... Let's start throwing rocks at the building to wake them up... I'll bring the catapult, and we can launch boulders at it too.... Lol...
  3. Veysha Member

any idea why Test got locked?
  4. Balbasur Active Member

bc they don't desver the disco's with out competition
  5. KitKat New Member

Perfectly said! I too been with eq2 at the start. Went from eq1 to eq2. And its the same thing every single time. Sorry business practices!! And we as customers hope we see improvements with SOE but we don't!
  6. Podji New Member

Maybes we cans replace the server hamsters with squirrelys the feeds them Red Bulls. :)
    Alenna, Tierisch and amarisa like this.
  7. Seefar Well-Known Member

8. Loligo Opalescens New Member

The giant squids in the water! and Cthulhu cultists...
  9. pisanov84 New Member

quicklytapmove!
  10. DTSGOD Member

11. Alenna Well-Known Member

You Think ;)
    Carmynn likes this.
  12. Carmynn New Member

Guys estimated down time of 7 hrs. means 10 and when it comes up don't get too involved because it will crash within 2-3 hrs after that. This is the way of the game with SOE those of you who have played through other expacs should already know this, those of you who are knew, welcome to our world.
    Stammel Desperado likes this.
  13. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Launch gnomes you mean? o_O
    Seefar and Stammel Desperado like this.
  14. Hijinx Well-Known Member

I've played for *years* and they were down every Tuesday. If this is true, it must be very new (like the last 2 months). Because every Tuesday while I subscribed, servers were down. Sometimes it was long and sometimes it was short, but it was every Tuesday.
  15. Tesura Grimm Member

Does anyone else have any problems paying right now? I've tried with a CC and it keeps giving me an error message...or is it just the site having problems?
  16. Tre_Selor New Member

Everyone settle down, just watch some EQ2 videos on Youtube, and pretend like you are playing, it will give you your fix, and trick your brain.
    Tierisch likes this.
  17. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Oh, I know... Hopefully though, they pick up the speed on it.... Honestly they should do like Blizzard.
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've no idea what I just watched, but I'm worried for that person :oops: (also I giggled a little :( )
    Tierisch likes this.
  19. Mizzi New Member

Have to agree Raistlyn, they just flip a switch at midnight server time and xpac is ready to play. SOE, they patch the servers for a few weeks with the xpac. Day before it hits live, they put in the final patch.
  20. KitKat New Member

And you said it, "after 10 years of this game alone they should of learned".... they don't! And I am an adult and I do know about ToS but I also know, as a paying customer, as with anyone else, I have ever right to complain!