Scheduled Server Downtime August 5, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

Oh you tease ;)

Looking forward to it.
  2. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Thank you, Thank You, and Thank You. Looking forward to it. Thanx Kander!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. xOcOx Member

Which addorn removers is the patch suppose to effect? In game right now both the Basic & Advanced Trichromatic Adornment Dislodgers(tinker crafted) still say they will destroy the item.
  4. RayP New Member

I'm currently receiving a 1.8Gb update and see that there was an update planned for today which is OK. But, the update is planned for 04:00PDT which the time converter tells me is still 5 hours away. Do I have to wait for the download to finish and then still have an outage of an hour or two to wait through later on?
  5. Armageddoux Active Member

Good news.

Some players like to play top hero as quickly as possible, some like driving slowly by looking at the landscape ! and they are more numerous that you believe it.
    That's a nice idea and the more quickly it comes the better it would be
    ;)
  6. Elrohir New Member

TY Kander ! I look forward to it. Put me in the latter grp Armageddoux. After regearing for the upteenth time the lower lvls have more appeal these days.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

New quests at any level are always something to look forward to, I love the excuse to revisit older zones to do new stuff (and sometimes find stuff I missed the first/tenth time around:) or when I was on a break) Looking forward to it!
  8. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I totally agree. give me a new quest wherever it may be, and you find me sitting there read through the dialog before getting the quest. Nothing like a good story. I even like ones that add another possibility to an existing story, I am an old soul that way.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

You and me both! I love finding a quest in an old zone and then another, and another, like a trail of breadcrumbs that leads you ever deeper into the wondrous world we Norrathians get the honor of exploring. :)
    Naramsin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOOT!!!!!!! :D

Looking forward to it! :D

Uwk
    Naramsin, Rhodris and Lady Marlyn like this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

This is the best news I have heard in a while, and I totally look forward to seeing what you have to offer us. Thank you! :)