Sapphy's Houses... Consolidated!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sapphirius, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

aka - Lily Hopsalong Designs

A while back, I started a collected houses thread of nearly all the places I'd decorated. (Some places were decorated so long ago that I no longer have access to them.) Over the last few months, a lot has changed and been changed. Unfortunately, since we cannot edit our posts, I have no way of updating each house posted in it. That thread is now sorely outdated, so I have decided to create a new thread in which to consolidate all the houses I've done. Please be patient with me, and enjoy!

The Discipleship's Guild Hall
    Medium-Sized Guild Hall, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

I did this hall when guild halls were new and before layout editing was even a concept, so this is an old design. (This is probably evident by the size and quality of the screenshots.) I contributed a lot of plat towards the hall's purchase, which was also before having hundreds of plat was unheard of. Since this time, the guild hall went through a few changes here and there that weren't made by me. If you visit, and you notice it doesn't look the same, please remember that the hall changed as people added things to it.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/7bsmi#0

[IMG]

Enchanted Forest
    Mathilda's Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin
    Antonia Bayle

You will find this house on the Housing Leaderboard doohickey in the Hall of Fame. I did this when layout editing was first released. A friend donated a druid ring for this project. I was learning how to use the editor as I built this house. I revised a couple of rooms, but the rest is untouched. I thought about redoing the walls of the main house with tall and narrow divers to remove the trim of the old room dividers, but this house is literally 1 slot from being full. There's no more room to revise the main house.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/O8Kzx#0

[IMG]

Maj'Dul Retreat
    Boglily's affluent house, Maj'Dul
    Antonia Bayle

You will find this house on the Housing Leaderboard doohickey in the Hall of Fame. This was the second project I did after layout editing came to be. This house was originally just three rooms, but EQ2 expanded the house size. I loved the patio, and I wished I could break out, but I had no more teleport pads and couldn't buy any. I discovered that I could break out the house without a pad but running around Maj'Dul proved dangerous, especially around the stairs. instead, I built up to her roof and screened the giant black hole behind her house with plants.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/WdE1h#0

[IMG]

Magical Manor
    Merrylily's Magical Manor, Qeynos
    Antonia Bayle

You can find this house on the Housing Leaderboard doohickey in the Hall of Fame. Merrylily is a little arasai (in four different versions: warlock, necromancer, coercer, inquisitor) that looks like a flying waterlily. She may look pretty and act friendly, but she's evil to the bone. I had a lot of fun with house, especially in trying to make some parts look neglected and other parts look well cared for. The glasshouse maze was originally built in a one-bedroom house in Neriak with teak bookcases. When vampiric mirrors first appeared in the game, I was so excited to have a glasshouse maze. Unfortunately, they were no-trade, so Axxon helped me farm as many as we could before the event ended. When SOE added an extra room to the houses, it changed the dynamics of the original maze, and I never completed the house. Years later, I decided to move the maze to Merrylily's house. Because the room was shaped differently, I had to tweak the maze a bit.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/Sm7lC#0

[IMG]

Romantic Hideaway
    Boglily's Personal Dojo, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

You can find this house on the Housing Leaderboard doohickey in the Hall of Fame. I had a ton of fun with this house. I started it the night before last by lining the walls, floor and ceiling, and I finished it early this morning with furniture and plants. The Erollisi Day furniture pack is an awesome deal. I calculated the cost to buy each of the packs in there (with sale prices factored) and it would have cost me 5,510 station cash to buy the packs and other extras included in there. To find it all together for so so much less thrilled me. I bought it, put the gold marble in Frannie's dungeon, and used the Castellum in her dojo. The kitchen was especially fun to do because I experimented with different ways to use the Castellum furniture, such as using the office chair to make a stove and the dining chairs to make cabinet doors.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/oW80v#0

[IMG]
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Gukta's Pride
    Boglily's Galleon of Dreams, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

You can find this house on the Housing Leaderboards doohickey under Medium Houses. This was formerly The Tiger's Fist, and it was once in the Hall of Fame. As the character who owned this house underwent a race and name change, I felt a change in name (plus a small change here or there on the boat, was in order.

An avid decorator will appreciate the tremendous amount of painstaking work this was. For just the paneling, I used nearly 600 separate pieces of tiles. They had to be tilted at varying degrees of .8°, 2.5°, and 3° to cover the surface correctly. To figure out the exact degree was a lot of trial and error. Tiling that worked on the port side of the boat did not work the same way on the starboard side, and so it had to be changed and altered in the new space without the house eating it up. I discovered that some places could not be tiled at all. That was pretty aggravating. I think I gave up three times when I was tiling. I do know that lots of colorful language was involved.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/3yyrl#0

[IMG]

Animal Reserve
    Beastlily's Vale of Halfpint Delight, Qeynos
    Antonia Bayle

I had actually started on this house when I fist came back in January, and I decorated a big chunk of it before I found myself at a standstill. I couldn't finish parts of it until I got the faction, recipes, and level to make some of the items I wanted. By the time I got all that, I found I needed plants for Beastlily's turnip tops, so I had to wait for the druid grotto event. During all that waiting, I worked on Boglily's boat, which was the first truly new project I'd taken on since returning. Like Boglily's boat, Beastlily's island just didn't look quite right without some adjustments to the basic appearance. I wound up using half her item count on plants: trees, grasses, herbs tucked into the corners of rocks, etc. Most of them are subtle touches here and there, but it was a whole lot of plants. Thank you, devs, for giving us plants we could gather for free!

album link: http://imgur.com/a/DJE5h#0

[IMG]

House of Portals
    Boglily's Mistmoore Crags Estate, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle Server

This is a house that I actually began a long long time ago. Then I stopped decorating it. A few months later, I'd start decorating again and then stop. Rinse and repeat. Basically, this house is a long LONG time coming.

I like to collect portal objects. I'm not talking portal doors to other houses, but actual in-game portal objects that teleport you to various places around Norrath. This project began as a house to display all the portals I've collected over the years, but then it morphed into a central travel hub, with a portal to the hub placed in each and every one of my houses. Using an idea I blatantly stole from Neversea, I set up a warehouse for all my extra unused furniture using prestige houses from my various alts. Instead of classifying things by events (because I can never remember which event had which kind of tile or plant.), I organized it by furniture type.

This house is not on the leaderboards. As I'm constantly adding portals and trophies to it, I've decided to leave it unlisted. However, a portal to this house can be found in nearly every home I've decorated.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/hWRO8#0

[IMG]

The Quartermaster's Office
    Moonshadow's Tier 3 Antonican Guild Hall
    Antonia Bayle

For a long time, I was the Quartermaster for Moonshadows. For various reasons, I have since left the guild, so this office is no longer available for viewing. However, I have saved the images here.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/jqdQP#0

[IMG]

Euryale's Formal House
    Eurryale's 3 Walk of the Dead, Neriak
    Antonia Bayle

I don't know if Euryale plans to put this on the housing leaderboard or not. When she first told me about the project, she mentioned that she wanted it to be in the style of a Grecian villa. She shared with me a link to the layout of such a villa and felt that the Nerian homes lent themselves well to the style. She was right; they do.

So off I went to do some research, study pictures and determine what kinds of furniture I'd need to get the desired effect. Since her family colors are dark blue & silver, I knew that I wanted to make the foyer all about her family's wealth and affluence and those two colors. To me, a foyer should go BAM! I'm in your face. Notice me! From there, I designed her formal areas and then moved upstairs for the informal areas. I hope I got the effect she wanted.

As a side note, you'll notice bare walls and empty surfaces. This is uncharacteristic of me as I tend to love including little details that make a space look lived in, but when I design a home for someone else, I like to leave out those little touches and let the customer add them. To me, it allows them to personalize the space to their own tastes. I just go in and set everything up. Then they can add their own paintings and knicknacks.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/L5bRs#0

[IMG]
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Eightysix's Void Lab
    Dimensional Pocket, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle Server

I was commissioned to do this house by a guild mate named 86. 86 is not a ratonga. He's a lab experiment, a very small lab experiment, so his interests are a little odd. He asked only for a soul catcher, and that's what I began building. Then I got a little carried away and built him an entire observatory. Next on his list? A dock for his void ship, so I built that as well. Then he asked for an actual void ship.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

The only problem with this home is that it only has 400 furniture slots. This place is HUGE! It has five different platforms to decorate. Why only 400 slots? So with expanders, we got it up to 700 slots, and I filled all but 62 of those slots. The last 62 slots are for 86 to personalize.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/OEGoI#0

[IMG]

Call Me Maybe
    AMV by Domino

While working on a memorial garden, a decorator friend and I got to talking, She told me that one of my houses was used in Domino's video and told me which house it was. I was all like, "No way. I finished that house after she left the EQ2 team." She found the link and sent it to me. Sure enough, my house is in a music video!

I... am so incredibly flattered (and "completely stoked," as my son would say). Be sure to like on the video. The ending is hilarious.

Tyta's House
    3 Integrity Rd, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle Server

Tyta asked me to do a fireplace for her house. I was nearly finished with the fireplace when she also asked me to build her a small personal bar. Everything else in the house was done by her, but here are the images of her custom-built fireplace and bar.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/R4Z0n#0

[IMG]

The Garden of Hope - Mistmoore Crags
    Gardenofhope's Mistmoore Crags Estate, Qeynos
    Antonia Bayle

In game, a guildmate asked about the indoor pool in our Garden of Lost Souls. We explained to her that the pool was a gift to honor a player who died four years ago. After the conversation, Neversea approached me to ask if I would decorate one of the Gardens of Hope for Jen. The Gardens of Hope are a multi-decorator project that encompasses several homes. She told me to pick one of the houses, and I told her that I would be honored to do so. I chose the Mistmoore Crags estate.

I first met DJench'la on the Venekor (RP/PvP) server, where I played a wood elf druid named Shikaeshi. When I transferred to the Antonia Bayle server, Jen was there to welcome me with open arms. She and my husband were also very good friends. She was responsible for bringing him to AB as well. (I would have never met him if it hadn't been for Jen.) I shall never forget running around with her arasai, Ysobella, the schemes our winged mischief-makers made to create trouble around the Discipleship's guild hall, or swapping fairy costume ideas on the Raven Mythic website for Halloween. She was an inspiring woman who always brought out the best in people

album link: http://imgur.com/a/NqvBp#0

[IMG]

House Gevaudan's Throne Room
    Chrysanthe's Secluded Sanctum, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

Chrysanthe asked me to decorate her throne room for House Gevaudan, and I had never decorated a Secluded Sanctum before. Of course, I told her I'd do it! Off I went to do some research on throne rooms, and I walked away from that research a little less than impressed. Throne rooms were basically big empty rooms with fancy trim and floors and big chair or two on one side, sitting on a dias. Kind of underwhelming, isn't it?

After five different versions of the entry way, I finally settled on a city park theme. Yeah, sure. House Gevaudan are vampires, and the house has no natural lighting or windows, but they're getting a garden anyway!

album link: http://imgur.com/a/6NQJt#0

[IMG]
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

The Wandering Eye
    Torinthas' Galleon of Dreams, Qeynos
    Antonia Bayle

This boat belongs to the half elf captain Torinthas, a faithful of Erollisi and renowned womanizer. *waggles brows* Rin and I both decided that the ship just looked better when it was stormy, so I apologize for the screenshots being so dark. The ship is a cargo ship, so obviously, it's going to transport cargo. As a result, the first few pictures will probably be a little underwhelming. Just stick with it. The crew's living quarters are where all the details are.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/XK2YM#0

[IMG]

Layla's Cabin in the Woods
    Lalaylah's Tenebrous Isle, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle
    Not too long ago, I mentioned really wanting a Skyblade Skiff so I could turn it into a floating garden. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Fan Faire that year because I was taking care of my grandparents, both of whom have passed on. Well, Layla saw that comment and rolled an alt for me so I could have and decorate that skiff. OK, so it's not really mine. It's her alt's, but if the selling of houses works as this post says it will, then I might be able to buy that skiff from her in the near future! The only thing she wanted in return was for me to decorate a pine forest for her and Neversea's wolf pack.

So decorate it, I did, and I added a little surprise for them as well.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/7bvLZ#0

[IMG]

Soulfire Club's Watercloset
    Soulfireannex's Personal Dojo, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

When I was first asked to make a bathroom for the Soulfire Club, I kind of went, "Wha huh what?" Soulfire has always had a bathroom stall or two inside the building so people could /AFK and not accidentally ignore anyone who didn't know they were away. Well, the new Soulfire layout just doesn't leave any room for bathroom stalls anymore, so they put a portal up and said, "That leads to the bathrooms!" They also put the portal in the guild hall's bath house, so the guild hall would have access to the bathrooms as well.

You want me to turn an entire house into a bathroom? *blink blink* Not only did they want me to turn the entire house into a bathroom, but they'd also added two housing expanders on it to increase the item count from 200 to 500. I kind of groaned because I do not like lining the personal dojos. The walls are slightly off by .3°, and the bottom part of the wall tends to eat furniture without some tricky placement. Neversea, being the awesome pirate, offered to line the dojo for me... so all I had to do was go in and build stuff.

I started the project thinking, there is no possible way I'm going to use more than 200 items. Nearly 400 items later, I was eating my own words.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/skXFt#0

[IMG]

86's Captain's Quarters
    Eightysix's Galleon of Dreams, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

86's son had actually started decorating this house and got a little burned out on it, so 86 asked me to finish the captain's quarters for him. Then he asked Neversea to finish the engine room... Cocoa Bunny style. I don't know whether or not 86 plans to list the house on the leaderboard when it's finally all finished, but here is the captain's quarters that I built for him... with room to add things.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/gCW3C#0

[IMG]

Four Towers Keep
    Boglily's Tenebrous Island, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

I bought this home in the sky for the express purpose of experimenting with different things. You see, I'm not very familiar with all the tools on the layout editor. I use the editor to tilt things or make small adjustments, but I still place everything by hand, piece by tedious piece. I kept seeing all these cool things that other decorators do with different tools on the editor, and I kept telling myself, "I need to learn how to do that!" Enter the Tenebrous Island and hours of How-To videos on YouTube...

The first thing I learned how to use was the tiling tool. That was pretty straight forward. Then I learned how to use the circle tool. I built the gazebo on the upper island using this tool and made some small adjustments as I played around with angles and such. After I felt more comfortable with the circle tool, I learned how to rotate and duplicate groups and replace one item with another. JesDyr was telling me that he uses the mirror feature, so I learned how to do that. By the time I was had introduced myself to all these different tools, I'd built an entire keep. I only had 180 items left to decorate the entire island and the keep. After playing around with the north tower's roof and stair case, I'd managed to squeeze in another 24 item slots for landscaping.

I was actually inspired by old British forts when I built this, but invariably, Boglily's homes either wind up looking very woodsy or very Asian inspired. This one wound up looking very Asian inspired. This house can be found on the Housing Leaderboard doohickey under "Hall of Fame."

album link: http://imgur.com/a/Tc1SL#0

[IMG]
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Cathedral of Valor
    Boglily's Everfrost Summer Home, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

I actually started this cathedral a long long time ago and never finished it. It just kind of sat there half done for a couple of years. I decided, after finishing my Tenebrous island, that I should maybe finish this project too. You'll find this house on the Housing Leaderboards under "Hall of Fame."

This was formerly a wood elf's temple to Rallos Zek and was featured in the Hall of Fame under "Cathedral of War." However, with her race change to froglok and a follower of Mithaniel Marr, the cathedral also had to change.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/PCdAt#0

[IMG]

Tribunal Hall of Justice
    Eightysix's Grand Thurgadin Hall, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

Eightysix is at it again with a new home for me to design... and he paid me an ungodly amount of plat to do it. (Hey! At least it's job security.) I always believe that you get what you pay for, and for the price he paid, I gave him what is quite possibly the most expensive space I've ever designed.

Eightysix wanted a temple to the Tribunal, so when I designed the space, I knew I wanted lots of black and white to keep in with that Tribunal feel. He'd stated wanting to keep the ring in the center of the front hall for "trial by combat." I decided I wanted to keep the blue glowing trim to soften the contrast between all the black and white. As the design progressed, 86's Temple of the Tribunal turned into a Court of the Tribunal. He had ideas for each of the little side rooms and wanted a shrine in the back waterfall room to the Tribunal, seven statues. We don't have any Tribunal statues, but I decided the Qeynos guard statues looked close enough.

When I finally finished the project, 86 was thrilled and he published the hall, which can now be found in the Hall of Fame.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/DnAVs#0

[IMG]

The Training Room: Freeport
    Boglily's estate at 1 Integrity Rd, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

So a friend suggested to me that I rebuild the Training Room. I told him that I have absolutely no intention of ever reopening the bar, but sure, I'd go in to restore and update a few things. In I went to work on the Training Room's Freeport location. It's an older bar with a lot of history that spanned two servers. On LDL, it was simply known as Fight Pub and run by Legends of the Tundra. For three years, I did a lot of publicity for Fight Pub on my druid Sapphirius and ran it from Qeynos, Maj'Dul, and Kelethin. When Kunark came out in 2007, I betrayed my monk to bruiser for the Gorowyn housing, moved her to AB, and changed the name of the tavern to the Training Room. I ran TR for another three years, with a lot of help from Ijaka, before I finally shut it down in 2011.

You can find this on the Housing Leaderboard doohickey in the Hall of Fame, listed as "The Training Room: Freeport."

album link: http://imgur.com/a/Ma3It#0

[IMG]

Tsvellia's Manor
    3 Walk of the Dead, Neriak
    Antonia Bayle

This house was started by Doktore over a year ago as a birthday present for Tsvellia. Unfortunately, it was never finished. Tsvellia then approached me, after seeing my Cathedral of War, to ask if I would finish the house for her. I searched for Doktore for nearly a month, and after not finding him anywhere, I concluded that he had indeed left the game and agreed to finish her house.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/LpEFd#0

[IMG]

The Atrium
    Boglily's Uncanny Estate, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

Using some of the new grotto items and the fish collections, I had fun decorating my uncanny estate. It lends itself very well to the older style of houses with grand entryways for entertaining, formal dining rooms, parlors, etc. Going along with that theme, I placed the areas for entertainment downstairs and the servants' and private quarters upstairs. I then added a twist by making the ceiling open sky and putting plants everywhere. This house can be found on the leaderboard doohickey in the Hall of Fame.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/ovWDk#0

[IMG]
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Desert Dojo
    Boglily's Residence of the Blades, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

This is Boglily's private desert dojo where she goes to train. As a dojo, it's not exactly over the top with luxuries, but it has everything the pair needs to train on the bottom floor and relax on the top floor. I started this project several months ago, and it lay in a state of near completion for quite some time while I worked on other projects, like decorating my real life home.

I always worry about publishing my simpler homes because they lack the "in your face" pizzazz that a lot of people seem to like in decorated houses. However, I've decided to publish the dojo anyway. You can find it on the housing leaderboard doohickey under "Hall of Fame." (The large home classification surprised me because this home really isn't all that large. I'd have put it under medium.)

album link: http://imgur.com/a/87pEz#0

[IMG]

The Lily Pond
    Treelily's Mistmoore Crags Estate, Qeynos
    Antonia Bayle

I debated for some time as to whether or not I should post this house. I have this thing about each of my homes being an original piece, and it wasn't until after I finished it that I realized this room looked an awful lot like the entry way for the Garden Hope I had done. The only reason this room was decorated was because my druid needed a place for her AA mirror. (That was when AA mirrors were actually required to change specs.) Over time, it was decorated to be a tranquil and soothing space for my friend whose wife had passed away from kidney failure. It was our little escape to relax and look at something soothing while talking to each other or just listening to music.

This friend became my husband, and this place is still special to us. However, at my husband's urging, I decided to publish it. You can find this home in the Hall of Fame.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/i8vbF#0

[IMG]

The Red Room
    Boglily's Upper Tenements, Gorowyn
    Antonia Bayle

A while back, I started this house. Then I started another house and another and another. I became so distracted with houses that I never finished this one. Just as I thought I'd finally have time to finish, I got married and took on the biggest decorating project of my life... blending two families.

Well, time has moved on, and I've FINALLY finished this house. The Red Room is exactly what its name implies, a red room. Each wall has a door that leads somewhere, and a spiraling staircase in the center. This room was designed to hold almost all of Boglily's prestige house portals, since I now have numerous alts who all have their own prestige portals. (All my characters' portals can be found on display in my House of Portals.)

This house can be found on the "Hall of Fame" leaderboard on Antonia Bayle.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/Xh2bt#0

[IMG]
  7. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Forest Sanctuary
    Boglily's Vale of Halfpint Delight, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

A while back, I built a log cabin for Layla on her Tenebrous Isle. I liked the log cabin so much that I promised myself I would build one of my own. So I sat down and planned out my home, deciding where my druid ring, meditation pond, and cabin would be. Then... real life happened, and the house sat unfinished for quite a while. Don't worry. It was good real life happening! Last week, I sat down and decided to finish this house.

This house can be found on the leaderboard doohickey, under Hall of Fame.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/J9lOQ#0

[IMG]
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Wow that is so many many houses. I don't know how you do it! I need to get my behind in gear and get some more houses done. I have visited/voted on most of these houses. You do amazing work building housing structures and stairs. I am only going to mention a few of the houses but know that all of them are a big thumbs up! Romantic hideaway is very lovely...the fireplaces is cool. The kitchen is amazing...very different from most kitchens I have seen. Animal Reserve the light house is to die for. Enough said. House of Portals: Meditation room is my favorite. Terrace is nicely done showing off the view of the city. Dresser and bath are thumbs up. Eightysix's Void Lab is my favorite one. Th Observatory is breath taking. The void ship is very cool. The Soul Catcher...the first time I freaked (I am scared of heights) having my stomach go whoa! The Garden of Hope - Mistmoore Crags: love all the purple. Turned out great. Layla's Cabin in the Woods: very nice cabin (again all your structures are very well done). Four Towers Keep: drools over the gazebo.

Okies I cannot remember the rest I was going to saysince I didn't take notes like a dork.

Call Me Maybe by Domino: That video is so awesome! Too funny at the end. I laughed really hard.

Keep up the great work!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Great houses, great video! Did they use SOEmote for any of it? ;->

Uwk
    BettyKroaker and Sapphirius like this.
  10. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I do believe they did, yes. Especially at the end.
  11. Sharann Well-Known Member

Oh wow! Impressive collection of homes. I'll definitely visit them in the coming days :cool:
    I like the different styles.
  12. Geden Well-Known Member

I love your creativity Sapphirius, all of your houses have a balance of elegance, style and naturalism.
    Your MajDul home inspired me waaaay back when to start creating Asian-themed homes, and I still remember oogling at all the clean corners and nature details.

Thank you for continuing to share your inspiration with EQ2 community! /hugs
  13. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Dalvaren's Estate
    Dalvaren's Everfrost Summer Home, Freeport
    Antonia Bayle

I was recently approached for two house commissions. This is one of them. Dalvaren did not want a single bit of ice showing. After some time (and a few colorful words), I managed to cover the house and save the layout. Once ToV went live, I was able to finish the house, as I'd filled it completely with building before then. I left Dalvaren plenty of room to add her own paintings and knicknacks.

[IMG]

Cutie Mark Acquisition Program
    CMAP's Guild Hall, Kelethin
    Antonia Bayle

I had forgotten why I don't decorate guild halls anymore. After finishing up this hall, I remembered why. While I did have a lot of fun covering this hall, it was also an exasperatingly large amount of space to work with. The hall has room to grow, and CMAP will not be upgrading to a larger hall as they level up. Instead, they will stay with the smaller hall and simply add the amenities they need. I've left plenty of space for future amenities.

[IMG]
  14. Vichane Well-Known Member

I love your work boglilly! Boglilly fangirl FOREVER!
  15. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

*bright blushing going on over here*
  16. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I am too! Boglily, I saw you had bought something one time off the market from me lol, it was like omg. Famous decorators buy from me. Maybe she will use it in a house... Total fan girl moment.

I also had Cheribomb say hi to me once in game. It also was like a moment of :D. And :). And 8).

This makes me want a player written book of my deco goddesses' autographs.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be cool; would be awesome if we could give folks permission to write in our books, like if you have Friend or Trustee level and the book was in your house as an item... ;->

Uwk
    BettyKroaker, Glenorian and Avahlynn like this.
  18. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Awwww shucks. *hides big purple head* I'm just me, nothing special. Cheribomb, on the other hand, is a whole new category of awesome.
  19. Gigv Member

That is some very nice work!

Misstiny
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So are you, love. ;->

Uwk
    BettyKroaker and Glenorian like this.