Sapphy's Houses... Consolidated!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sapphirius, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wow! Amazing job, even with "just" the skins! :D

Uwk
    really, really digging that floor... :)
    Merriel likes this.
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Thanks That layout was a long time in the making. It's the one I created to be my design "office."
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

I love what you've done with that Freeblood home, Sapphi. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Did you ever get my pm to you about the layout I was interested in? I never got a reply or an email from you, so I just wondered. I can resend if you need me to. Thanks! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I sent it. Let me try to send again.
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Niboota's Personal Guild Hall
    Sovereign Pact's T3 Antonican Guild Hall, Antonica
    Antonia Bayle

This hall was a thank-you gift for Niboota who toured some of my homes earlier this year. As I do with every commission, I try to include a little surprise that I know the owner will like. In Niboota's case, it was the crooked house. I remembered how much she loved the crooked house I built in Tinker Land.

The story behind this hall is that it's a troll village. Well, you'll be able to hear the whole story when you see Niboota's video tour. Anyhow... It was fun to make and took much longer than expected to finish, due to some real life happenings. I hope you enjoy!

album link: http://imgur.com/a/RPQ0F#0

[IMG]

Niboota's virtual tour:

6. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yah baby!!! *does the booty dance*
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: A T3, and it's all yours?? :eek:

However do you manage the upkeep??

Uwk
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

I have a small group of 4 real life friends who played the game. The guild was created for the sole purpose of playing together and collectively leveled to 70. There is well over 1 BILLION status in escrow, so it only costs me personally 8pp or so per week for upkeep. They moved on to The Secret World and turned everything over to me 2 years ago, so now it's just me and my lonesome alts ;). I'm not sure how long that status will last, but if it starts to run out while I'm still playing EQ2, I'll downgrade to a T1.
  9. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

A few high level writs each week more than pays for the rent on a T3 hall. I should know, I did it for a guild I was in for 3 years. Hehehe.
  10. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

The Campfire
    Shalour's Oakmyst Glade, Qeynos
    Antonia Bayle

Originally, this commission was two "small" projects in an Oakmyst Glade. As it progressed, my client asked for a druid ring, smokehouse, stables, vegetable garden, shrine to Tunare, arena and healing grove, wolf den with an escape route at the second door to the zone. Every time I worked on one part of the house, he had an idea to add something else in another part.

Well, um... There comes a time when you can't add anymore, and that time came when the house was capped on both house items and building blocks.

So without further ado, I am officially declaring this house done.

album link: http://imgur.com/a/cR1IP#0

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh that's good to know! I haven't worried about it or even checked into what I'm getting for writs vs. how much it costs for my guild hall - at least not since I first purchased it (which of course I do not now recall). I just notice my status amount in my character window once in awhile, and I'm like "Oh I have a few million. Cool. I'll got get something for a house."