sage 100-110 essentials, where?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by EQ_Jack, Oct 12, 2019.

1. EQ_Jack Active Member

so coming back and trying to dust off my sage, who stopped at 100 sage level. so I dusted off, grabbed a writ and the first one was create "abyssal scroll of Prowess" looking in my books I don't have this. So then I Start digging around, where do I Get the essentials.

I think I need to go to Thalumbra to get the books and they recipes are in books called "Deepforge Scribing essentials X" However.. I never did thalumbra and trying to go there, the guards of course hate me.

so.... are there any other options for getting these books? or any link/guide to sage leveling 100-110?

Thanks for help. ATM I'm lost.
  2. EQ_Jack Active Member

edit: digging apparently if I can get to 101 I can get the essential books off the regular merchant. But...is there an easy way to get the thalumbra books so I can do writs like ""abyssal scroll of Prowess"?
  3. EQ_Jack Active Member

so plot thickens. so I thought maybe I'd brute through level 100. so as a data point I tried to just craft a journeyman 100 spell. with rest bonuses and I got 495 XP total. So...to get from 100 to 101, its 174,982,496 XP is required. so...thats not an option. I'd have to craft that spell 353,499 times to get to 101. :|

so I tried the 99th level rush order, and I Get 26347 XP from one run through. better. only need 6641 rush orders to get to 101.I suppose throw in a 100% xp potion and we are down to guessing ~3300 combines. so really I need that 100 book for this to be effective. or need another smoother way to get to 101.

any power level tips to get to 101?
  4. Godzwrath New Member

Pretty sure the only good way to level past 100 is the PoP ts line. You get lots of experience from those quests. Combines are long though.
  5. Aeriel Active Member

Breanna, EQ_Jack and Xianthia like this.
  6. EQ_Jack Active Member

That link was super helpful and answered my questions.. Thank you.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. EQ_Jack Active Member

ok that link was super helpful. thanks again. and thanks to Niami's guides too!
    Aeriel and Breanna like this.
  8. Gunnerb52 New Member

Do Stitch in Time Signature line and you will go from 100-110 in a few hours