Rhymes Break Out Mid-Century Modern - Frank Lloyd Wright Tribute

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Rhyme, Dec 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Barq Bandit Guest

Toured this tonight. Very interesting! Frank Lloyd Wright is one of my idols, a true visionary, so this was a treat to go peek at. I liked the stove in the kitchen especially. Very nice construction there. I wish I could have viewed it at max textures, but my PC just couldn't handle it and I had to knock it down to High.
  2. ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl Guest

serveral people have mentioned stopping by to see it in person but i could not find where you've listed the location. someone mentioned you were on Guk server, but under what name? i'd like to stop by and see it as well!
  3. ARCHIVED-Rhyme Guest

Minsipone@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I'm truely sorry. It is in fact my Dirge "Rhyme's" house in Gorowyn. It is the large house next to the guild hall (soon to be moved to the rent free house w/ the LoN ticket I got). Name was in the title, and figured most knew it was in Gorowyn due to the pics, but my appology for not making it quite clear.
    P.S. Enjoy your visit
  4. ARCHIVED-Lillaanya Guest

Absolutely gorgeous!
  5. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Ah, this home is truly impressive! The materials and mixture of textures you have used works just beautifully. The setting you selected is perfect. The entire presentation is really stunning, and I enjoyed my visit thoroughly. Thanks so much! WOW!
  6. ARCHIVED-hangs Guest

Rhyme,

I went to Guk server, and I searched all the houses in Gorowyn for your place but i could not find it anywhere.
    Did you move it to the rent free place already ? if so where ?? i'd like to see it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Rhyme Guest

Someone was asking about Frank Lloyd Wright's work the other day in a post and someone mentioned this one I did so I figured I'd necro the post to make it easier for that original poster to find.
  8. ARCHIVED-Lord Destyn Guest

Just "WOW !" Everytime I run across this home wether its buying something from your sales crate inside or seing it on forums it still blows my mind what the Layout Editor is capable of.
    Hope to see another project from you soon maybe w/ some of the new DoV items.
  9. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

wow, this is newer version? look better.
  10. ARCHIVED-Vidden Guest

I tried to visit this place tonight, but it seems the owner hasn't paid the upkeep. Does Rhyme still play?
  11. ARCHIVED-Rhyme Guest

Sorry I was gone for almost 2 months and just came back the other day. I'm logging in now to pay the rent (thought I paid them all up 84 days before i left), so it should be accessible shortly.
  12. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

beautiful, elegant and grand :D
  13. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

This house got the attention of the folks over at Massively in this weeks Tattered Notebook column. :)